Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition 2015 (N300). I was going to start deleting loads of dupes now I've worked out how to do multiple liveries in one Scapes shot, but I have a gut feeling there'll be an update in the future that allows selling of gifted cars. Likely wrong but, hey, what's the trouble with keeping al the rubbish, sorry, dupes in the garage (apart from increased scrolling time!)?

Hey peeps, I thought I’d ask again, just in case the question got missed from the old post...

what is the most expensive cars you can get on the daily workout gift??? I assume anything below 1M ???

Thanks again!

Nope :) ! You can get for example the Merc F1 car (2 millions) or the Pagani Huayra (1.35 million)

Hey peeps, I thought I’d ask again, just in case the question got missed from the old post...

What is the most expensive cars you can get on the daily workout gift??? I assume anything below 1M ???

The most expensive car received by the April Marathon thread drivers was the Lambo Veneno which costs $3,640,000:
April 2: Lamborghini Veneno '14

The most expensive car received so far by the May Marathon thread drivers is the Red Bull X2014 Standard which costs $3,000,000:
April 29 - Red Bull X2014 Standard

Won a Gr4 Mustang, at this point my garage is mostly filled with Mustang variants...

All though I can't complain, back in March 2018 I won a 330 P4 for a daily, never got a big one ever since. It seems like PD changed the roulette in a way so it always lands just past or just in front of the best/most unique car...

It sorta feels like the more cars are added to the game, the less likely I'll get what I may be looking for in the daily gift. Still, it's just a bonus, and I have occasionally gotten cars that I purposely didn't buy because of the possibility of winning them like this, with the Mazda RX500 being the most recent example. At this rate, however, I think I'll be buying one of the 20 million credit cars myself, rather than winning them, since I'm already over 11 million. I'm thinking of getting the Jaguar, since it seems to have an interesting backstory - I should still be able to win the races for Nostalgic 1979 while racing clean in that car, right?

Back