Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
How many Clios do you have by now? I lost count already, you mention it every third post or thereabouts :lol:
I'm up to 11 now. 7 of the 2016's, 4 of the 2015 variety.

By the way, there was another RCZ Gr.4 on the wheel tonight. Luckily it stopped just past it. So I barely avoided my 4th French car in a row and second straight RCZ Gr.4. Speaking of those French cars, I have a total of 29 Renaults, not a single one bought. :boggled: The next closest manufacturer is Ford with 26, but I bought 6 of them.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190609162204.png

A great blessing from the gods. First Ferrari GTO '84.

Edit: I recently got another Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 , my first one has the #2 on it , this one has the #53 on it, so i kept it, got another one two days later, again #53 , that one got deleted.[/QUOTE]
I'm resigned to getting many duplicates and triplicates.

Here's how I feel better.

They provide fodder for threesome Scapes photos :D

upload_2019-6-9_11-23-28.png

Talk about threesomes. Part of my series of threesome 20,000,000 CR cars. I don't concern myself with daily gift cars and earn them the hard way. Waiting for expensive daily gift cars is a waste of time. I think I might have gotten a 2,000,000 car at one time or another but that's very rare. When there are three expensive cars and one cheapie car are in a spin, I usually get the cheapie. No matter, though. I've bought duplicates and triplicates of all the most expensive cars, so I don't care what I get in a daily workout spin. I still think they should allow a person to sell those gift cars and get some credit for them.

PS... I wish I could put more than three cars in a photoscape but there probably wouldn't be enough room.

I'm up to 11 now. 7 of the 2016's, 4 of the 2015 variety.

By the way, there was another RCZ Gr.4 on the wheel tonight. Luckily it stopped just past it. So I barely avoided my 4th French car in a row and second straight RCZ Gr.4. Speaking of those French cars, I have a total of 29 Renaults, not a single one bought. :boggled: The next closest manufacturer is Ford with 26, but I bought 6 of them.

And how many cars do you have in total? Just curious (would be nice if you could count the non-purchased cars only)

And how many cars do you have in total? Just curious (would be nice if you could count the non-purchased cars only)
I have 458 cars total. 47 purchased and 8 DLC cars from when I bought the game. That means I've won 403 cars. I couldn't tell you how many were from the daily mileage as opposed to circuit experience or any other reason you'd receive a car.

Anyway, there was yet ANOTHER Clio on the wheel today. It stopped just short of it and landed on the Alfa MiTo. Just what I wanted...another hatch.

Pardon me for not having read the first 241 pages of this thread, for those with the DWG anxiety and if you didn't already know, but you can get your mind ready, prepare yourself mentally on receiving the gift by looking at the third car (the car opposite to) from the very first car that flashes on the rotating wheel... it always is that one that you are getting...

Seeing that i just recently starting playing GTS, and i havent bought anything yet, any gift i receive right now is very much welcome...
As a matter of fact, i am happy with any car they give me... Beggars can't be choosy i guess...

Back