Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
After 365 days online still i haven't collected any car from 20 mil price tag.....but GT86.....☹️☹️

Everyone unfortunately is in the same boat at the moment, I have been fortunate to collect two 20 million cars from wheel but that was going
back to early 2018, there was an update which seemed to stop the game giving those cars as prizes but still "tease" them on the wheel.

A friend is particularly upset since he has had the 250 GTO teased 13 times so far and not landed on it.

Monday, 6/24: Porsche 962 C (I somehow continually get this car. I bought it the day it came out, then got more and more like candy. I have 4 dupes, but I don't mind Group C/LMP dupes.)

Tuesday, 6/25: McLaren 650S GT3 '15 (My 6th 650 GT3 dupe. That's fine, but to be gifted something like a Sprinter Trueno, that's just not acceptable. I almost got it, but thankfully, I didn't and got the McLaren.)

I just hope my week is not full of bad duplicates or unwanted cars.

Last edited:
Daily Workout #608- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport 2013 (437th double) That´s gonna be one of my most memorable moments for this game, but for the worst reasons, since I got this car by doing the circuit experience at the Goodwood Motor Circuit, and shortly after, the exact same car at the Daily Workout......Really, getting the same car in a short amount of seconds is absolutely pathetic......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #608- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport 2013 (436th double) That´s gonna be one of my most memorable moments for this game, but for the worst reasons, since I got this car by doing the circuit experience at the Goodwood Motor Circuit, and shortly after, the exact same car at the Daily Workout......Really, getting the same car in a short amount of seconds is absolutely pathetic......

Quite the ouch there!

Last one from before the update on 26/6 was the Renault RS 01 GT3 (Grp 3)

Will see what the update gives me after work as had not finished copying at the time I had to leave this morning.

FT1 Gr.3 for CE
'02 Mini Cooper for Workout

Will check the other acc

EDIT: Second account

RX500 for Daily Workout
RX500 for CE

I am not even joking, i got the same bloody car twice in roughly 30 minutes

Ouch, that's gotta hurt... That happens to me too, sometimes. To me, that gets annoying instantly, especially if the car in question happens to be a low-tier N car. LMP cars and Super GT cars, I have no problem with getting back to back.

Thursday, June 27th (Goodwood Circuit Experience): 2011 BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport)

Not my favorite Group 3 car, especially compared to the 911, 458, or even the 650S. Although, seeing as there was a crummy Renault Clio (Not the badass Mid-engine V6, but the subjectively boring, bugstandard RS 220, or whatever the hell it's called), an RX-7 (FC), and a cursed Lancer Evo IV, this was easily my preferred reward.

Thursday, June 27th (Daily Workout Giveaway): 2012 Aston Martin V13 Vantage GT3

Not bad, though I would've loved to get the 356, which was at my giveaway. However, getting a V12 Vantage is far from bad, seeing as it's one of my favorite British cars in real life. It also easily beats out getting yet another 86 dupe.
This week has been rather solid so far. Let's just hope it stays like that.

Back