Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Extra Prize Car - Calalunya Grand Prix Layout Circuit Experience (Forgot to do it for a while, just finished it now): Daijiro Yoshihara's Falken Turn Subaru BRZ (2017)...

Apparently, the Daily Workout thought it would be funny to give me this God damn car again, out of an LF-LC GT, a Raybrig NSX, and the SF19 Super Formula. I still remember getting 3 of them in. One. Day. 2 came from Circuit Experiences, the other came from the giveaway. I was pissed. I do not like seeing this car in the giveaways at all, let alone having the misfortune to win it. If I do see it, it's almost guaranteed I will be getting it. I mean, it's good. However, it isn't good enough to guarantee, no joke, 12 rewarded frickin' duplicates.

Saturday: Nissan R92CP

This one, I did not expect to win at all, especially since there was a Copen (the N100 car) at my wheel. Miraculouly, I still won the Nissan. It's funny that I struggle to get free Super GT cars and the P1 GTR (at times, I have gotten a couple dupes), yet I get a frickin' Group C Nissan the first time it shows up.I wouldn't have minded the Porsche, though. The Copen though, is just not acceptable.

RNFetchBlobTmp_4y5fo0utonojjr924ytpe.jpg

Back