Your Desktops Exposed! Version GTP! [HUGE PICS, 56k users beware!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter mayorbill11_
  • 216 comments
  • 5,038 views
just for the hell of it im going to post a bunch of desktop shots i took in the thread over at the GTF before:

January 1st 2002:

desktop.jpg


desktopmirc.jpg


desktopwinicq.jpg
 
Originally posted by The illuminatiENiGMA
desktop.jpg

how can you have that as a desktop?

I'd scare myself half-to-death when i get up and check email at one in the morning :)
 
Originally posted by SmokeAlot
Here's mine (original size 1600x1200)

desktop.jpg

DUDE!!! Where in the heavens have you been son!
 
Hey, hey, hey gt2_gs, she's mine I tell you... MINE!!! ;) :D
 

Attachments

  • 00d_013_2.jpg
    00d_013_2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 97
Originally posted by axletramp
Hey, hey, hey gt2_gs, she's mine I tell you... MINE!!! ;) :D

Lol, i didnt make this avatar man.. Pako made it for me, i told him to throw a pic in and this is the one he picked
 
BUt she really is freaking fine!!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
BUt she really is freaking fine!!

DEAR GOD SHES HOT!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Plenty more where she came from - Team Denso - oh la la!! ;)
 

Attachments

  • densogirl_2.jpg
    densogirl_2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 90
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Do you have that in the raw file? The mushrooms that is.... Hopefully in a VERY large resolution?

yeah, I'll upload and post it in about an hour or so, I must eat first.
 
Originally posted by The illuminatiENiGMA
Does she drive the car?

Hhah... no, shes a team model.. you know.
 
Originally posted by The illuminatiENiGMA
She should...

heh.. nah, i would rather see her on the sidelines and being able to stare at her instead of watching the race and hoping to catch a glimpse of her in the car... :)
 
axletramp.

Which site do you get those pictures from? Yummy yummy yummy :)
 
Originally posted by MildMatt
axletramp.

Which site do you get those pictures from? Yummy yummy yummy :)
Not the first time someone's asked me this - funny that! ;)

I've collected tons of them over the years, mainly from JGTC team websites like Calsonic, Denso, Endless (whose girls have their own websites), Castrol Toyota etc. There is a Japanese website dedicated to the pit girls www.lophouse.com (watch out for the Japanese text download prompt, it can crash you :( ) which is pretty good.

You've just got to dig really - most Japanese motorsport sites have links... :D

BTW MildMatt, here at work we've just been putting together some 'Kittie' flyers and promo posters... I think they're on tour. I knew I'd heard of them. :)

Look, some more...
 

Attachments

  • 00052936_2.jpg
    00052936_2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 71
Sweet.

Yeah. I can't understand why anyone else would ask ;)

Kittie. Heard of them? I worship them :) Heh. I'm seeing them on the 11th of Feb, in Camden. You know, if a few flyers and promo posters where to find their way out of your office, I could possibly send a sae to you, and maybes they could find their way to me?

I'd have your first born if you would :)

Thanks for the link. Not that I'll spend hours on there. Honest. No, really.......I won't ;)
 
Originally posted by MildMatt
I'd have your first born if you would :)
Excellent, a baby sitter for my 3 1/2 year old! :D

...only kiddin' ;)
 
I'll see what we've got.
 
bah, tried to post desktop and it came out as a link. Never mind. :rolleyes:
Heh, nice girls though!
 
Here's mine. Late I know but better than never.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg
 
Back