Your Desktops Exposed! Version GTP! [HUGE PICS, 56k users beware!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter mayorbill11_
  • 216 comments
  • 5,038 views
my desktop is a pic from Stealth Viper's aviation forum.

I'm sure he'll be along soon to advertise it. :D ;)
 
Lets try this again.

Untitled-1%20copy.jpg
 
Hey MB11, your one of the few peole i've seen that knows how to adjust an EQ.
 
no im not :p

its a preset, and i dont use it anyhow, i dont need no stinkin EQ :D
 
I started the original of this thread over at GT.com :D
 
edit
 
mine
 

Attachments

  • image19.jpg
    image19.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 294
Here's something a bit different...
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 33
I'm very, very picky about my desktop. I don't know how some of you can take it with all those icons!! :weird: It's got to stay clean and neat, and I like bright fresh pictures on my wallpaper. You might notice this time that my taskbar is lacking the two little screens that indicate a dial-up connection... :D
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 33
Not a single comment about my OS displayed there...

:lol:
 
Stealth: I use 1280x1024. My computer could handle 1600x1200 and all the way up to 1800x1440, but I find 1280x1024 provides the best desktop space/readability ratio.

Alt: OK, I'll bite...what is it?
 
I use 1280x1024, also. When I go above that everything is a bit horizontally squashed. Where do you get those smooth wallpapers? :eek: :thumbsup:
 
KDE 3 running on RedHat 7.3. It was just funny that it was the only Linux shot, and no one noticed. Microsoft junkies! BAH!

:lol:
 
Who are you calling a Microsoft junkie?! :D
 
WAPOW!
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 62
I use 1280x1024, also. When I go above that everything is a bit horizontally squashed. Where do you get those smooth wallpapers?
Here, although not all of the pictures translate into wallpaper that well...

KDE 3 running on RedHat 7.3. It was just funny that it was the only Linux shot, and no one noticed. Microsoft junkies! BAH!
This should make you feel better, Alt... :p
 

Attachments

  • bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 61
Heheh...

Actually, I'm using Windows 99.99999% of the time, but only because I have to. I dink with Linux every now and then, but it still baffles me. :lol:
 
Here's the one i have at the moment:
bigpyramid.jpg
 
Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be loading, GCstyle. I think that's because it's part of digitalblasphemy.com's members-only area.
 
Back