Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
Tracks Nordschleife old layout, Spa old layout, Bathurst

Cars
are all welcome but more european/american/australian ones wouldn't hurt

More events. I'd love a Le Mans classic, a championship with the Ferrari F1s, one make races etc

Enhanced online
with matchmaking, leaderboards, full access to garage

Is it possible? :)

FIA GT1 Pack:
Aston Martin DBR9 FIA GT1 Spec
Ford GT FIA GT1 Spec
Chevy Corvette ZR1 FIA GT1 Spec
Maserati MC-12 FIA GT1 Spec
Lamborghini Murcielago FIA GT1 Spec
Nissan GTR FIA GT1 Spec

Race Mod cars:
All cars listed above
Audi A4 DTM Spec
Mercedes C 63 DTM
BMW M3 DTM (from there concept design)
Ferrari F430 LMS GT2
Saleen S7R LMS GT1
Ferrari 458 Italia LMS GT2
Porsche 911 RSR LMS GT2
Porsche 918? LMS GT2

Veilside Body Kit Uprades.

BWX
500% more a-spec events than we have now with 10, 20, 30 lap races which include chanching time (not necessarily all 24hrs, just some time passage), changing weather, damage, and fuel usage, tire wear, with 16 cars. More tracks.

+1 .

I dont really want more premium cars, just more events and features, like B and A-spec combination endurance races . And also i`d like feature that allows me to choose weather and time in Nordschleife before going to practice .

I am pretty sure this thread already exist somewhere already, you should try and do a search.

If you think this a duplicate of another thread then maybe YOU should do a search,if you find a duplicate thread then report this one to a moderator and say that there is another one already like it and provide a link to the other thread.If you think this thread should not be open then report it and i am sure the moderator will look at it and decide if it should stay open or not.

lets see here what do i have to say hmmm...
TRACKS:
all the old gt tracks road/rally
Examples: Seattle circuit, Complex string, Special stage route 11, Grand canyon, Tahiti Maze,El Capitan rally courses
New Real Tracks:Spa, Brands Hatch, Road America, Autopolis, Silverstone, Pikes Peak, Real WRC rally stages.
for cars first of all make the standard car appearance look better plus let us change rims and maybe have body upgrades for the standard cars

Tracks: SpA, Watkins Glen, Infinion, Montreal, and a Drag strip

Cars:
Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Lamborghini Diablo
Ferrari 308
Bugatti EB110
Lamborghini Reventon
Caterpillar Backhoe Loader (for some humor)
Ferrari 612
Ferrari FF
Ferrari 599XX
Ferrari FXX
More NASCARS
MaRussia B1 and B2
Koeinggsegg CCX
SSC Ultimate Aero

Real tracks! As many as possible. Especially Spa, Zolder, Norisring, A1 ring, Brands Hatch etc... .

We already have enough cars (my personal opinion. I know other people want to have even more cars but the thread title says: your DLC wishlist). Maybe a few Porsche 997 models. :sly:

Just unlock all cars and tracks in arcade mode and call it a day.

I don't think that PD has the necessary skill or vision for any extra content or that GT5 is worth more development time.

Just unlock all cars and tracks in arcade mode and call it a day.

I don't think that PD has the necessary skill or vision for any extra content or that GT5 is worth more development time.

GT5 is worth it, but I fear PD may have lost the skill or vision somewhere along the line. It couldn't be that hard to throw a hundred singl-player race events together though.

As far as tracks go, I would love to see reproductions of all the major road courses throughout the world, but Road America would have to be near the top of my list. I believe it's the longest road course in NA.

As far as cars go, I want The General Lee, and while we're at it maybe the Monkees old car & the A-Team van, the Coyote from Hardscastle and McCormick, or better yet... K.I.T.T.

i want some more le mans cars that are premium.....and for tracks i want all the originals like mid-feild, motegi, seatal circut, el capitan ect. and Road Atlanta with the 12 hr petite le mans idk why they didn't put that track in anyway its perfect for endurence races. also spa francochamps and silver stone:grumpy: they realy left alot of this out

Spa-Fracorchamps
Drag Strip

Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car - Premium
Toyota Supra RZ - Premium
Bugatti Veyron - Premium
Zonda F - Premium
More Ferrari's

Tracks:
Spa
Silverstone
Bathurst
Infineon (All Layouts)
Interlagos
Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Hockenheim (Both GP and Full Layouts)

Cars:
Mclaren MP4-4
Williams FW15C
Ferrari FXX
Daytona Prototype
Venom GT
Bugatti Veyron SuperSport
Lotus Exige
TVR Sagaris

Photo Mode:
Large Drivable Photo Location
Multiple Car Photos

Random Features:
Proper Course Maker
More Damage from wrecks
More Visual Customization

tracks:

all the missing tracks from previous GT, especially:
midfield
special stage r11
apricot hill
el capitan
infineon raceway
motegi & all super gt tracks
+
spa
hockenheim

cars:

Amuse R35 GT-R
HKS Drift altezza
Mine's R35 GT-R
BMW M3 GT2
Nismo R34 GT-R Z Tune Z2 -> most important for me, since it is my dream car & we have more than 50 skylines in the game, but not the ultimate r34, that camed from nismo...
Ferrari FXX / Evo
Ferrari 430 Scuderia 16M
Ferrari 599 GTO
Maseratti MC12
Gemballa Porsches
Lamborghini Reventon
Fiat 500 Abarth
all actual DTM cars
... of course all as premiums :)

+ all the Le Mans cars, the rest of the 2006 & 2008 Super GT cars we're missing and the other tuner cars (from HKS, Blitz and Nismo) and the bugatti veyron as premiums.

more championships, such as super gt or maybe the dtm. also would love to have some togue racing

Today is GT5's three month birthday! I've been enjoying the game, but the lack of premiums/tracks/events is killing my intrest, and apparently others as well. PD needs to announce a Car/Track pack, or at least announce that they are working on DLC to keep people interested. The game just is so short, DLC free or paid is nessesary. I mean, they could even just add 200 A-Spec events and people would be happy. GT4 kept people busy for months, GT5 can't be boring after 3!

tl;dr: PD needs to announce DLC or that they are working on DLC to keep the fanbase interested.

BigMackAttack
Today is GT5's three month birthday! I've been enjoying the game, but the lack of premiums/tracks/events is killing my intrest, and apparently others as well. PD needs to announce a Car/Track pack, or at least announce that they are working on DLC to keep people interested. The game just is so short, DLC free or paid is nessesary. I mean, they could even just add 200 A-Spec events and people would be happy. GT4 kept people busy for months, GT5 can't be boring after 3!

tl;dr: PD needs to announce DLC or that they are working on DLC to keep the fanbase interested.

You get DLC once a week(supposedly) for free.

But yes I would not go against having more that requires it to be purchased.

PD staff is too busy driving all those Ferraris we bought them, they'll make DLC when 2013 models come out. ;)

Man GT3 never got old...

If I could choose one thing, and one thing only, it'd be Road America. But basically, I'd also love to see every track from GT3 onwards that didn't make the cut. I loved old Rome, and Seattle was cool (although the Kingdome wasn't even there when GT4 came out, but it still showed up in game). I'd also like Watkins Glen, along with some old Champ Car tracks like Portland, Mid-Ohio, Belle Isle, the Milwaukee Mile etc. A 1960s Monza would be awesome too, with three options (oval, road course, oval+road course) but I'm sure that'll never happen.

Back