Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
tracks, probably pikes peak, and for cars
toyota tso10, noble m600, ariel atom v8 500, ferrari f50, ferrari f50 gt1, ferrari f40 lm, bugatti veyron ss, ferrari fxx, ascari kz1, ascari a15, radical sr8, audi r8 v10 spyder, lamborghini diablo, rolls royce phantom, hennesy venom 1000, brabus s bi-turbo roadster, ya know, stuff like that..... oh, and the bugatti eb110

Somebody way back on page 1 or so mentioned diesel trucks. I would love to be able to blow black smoke everywhere!

Tracks:
Midfield
El Capitan
Seattle

Photo locations:
Copacabana beach in Rio
Eiffel Tower

Cars:
Ferrari FXX
Ultimate Aero GT
Lamborghini Reventon
Dodge diesel pickup :)

I think more up to date models, like the new ford focus, Ariel atom, newer Mercedes, Audis and Jaguars (eg XJR) New Vauxhall VXR models that sort of thing.

As for tracks i would like classic GT tracks El Capitain, Seattle and Hong Kong to name a few...

Real tracks Silverstone would be great, Imola and maybe a real city circuit around Sydney or even the Bathurst race track so the Aussies can have something from their back yard.

as for new original tracks, a drag strip and somewhere to do speed testing... both of these could be filled with one track... Either the Test track from GT past, or even a quick whip up of the Salt flats (but then theres the matter of traction and things which PD will want to get perfect I guess) so I think a great and cool dragstrip/speed run road would be a rough mock up of an American desert road, long, straight, smooth... it would be easy to make and so long as it allows you to set the finish line for drag racing it would work perfectly.
If PD wanted a more over the top drag race and top speed run how about the road featured in the Top Gear episode with the Lamborghin murciélago lp670-4 sv in Dubai... Doing 200mph through the centre of Abu Dhabi while side by side sounds pretty exciting to me!
:dopey:
What say you good people of the interweb?

Last edited:
MadmuppGT
I think more up to date models, like the new ford focus, Ariel atom, newer Mercedes, Audis and Jaguars (eg XJR) New Vauxhall VXR models that sort of thing.

As for tracks i would like classic GT tracks El Capitain, Seattle and Hong Kong to name a few...

Real tracks Silverstone would be great, Imola and maybe a real city circuit around Sydney or even the Bathurst race track so the Aussies can have something from their back yard.

as for new original tracks, a drag strip and somewhere to do speed testing... both of these could be filled with one track... Either the Test track from GT past, or even a quick whip up of the Salt flats (but then theres the matter of traction and things which PD will want to get perfect I guess) so I think a great and cool dragstrip/speed run road would be a rough mock up of an American desert road, long, straight, smooth... it would be easy to make and so long as it allows you to set the finish line for drag racing it would work perfectly.
If PD wanted a more over the top drag race and top speed run how about the road featured in the Top Gear episode with the Lamborghin murciélago lp670-4 sv in Dubai... Doing 200mph through the centre of Abu Dhabi while side by side sounds pretty exciting to me!
:dopey:
What say you good people of the interweb?

+ 1 Million

Somebody way back on page 1 or so mentioned diesel trucks. I would love to be able to blow black smoke everywhere!

I'd love some more diesels too, think the BMW 120d in GT4 (and in GT5 ofcourse) was probably the first mainstream (or any) diesel car in a videogame and it offered a different experience from the petrol version.

They could've easily offered diesel versions of several Premium cars which are available in real life as diesels and I don't really understand why they didn't as it would increase the car count (which they are seriously into it seems) without the need to model or remodel an entire car.
They wouldn't have to remodel an entire visible engine like the R8 5.2 FSI (oh wait, they didn't.......) and it would surely offer more difference between the same model of cars than a slightly facelifted Suzuki Swift.....

For example most Premium European hatchbacks (and even coupés such as the TT and Brera) in GT5 are available as a diesel, although some would need minor remodelling since only the high-performance versions are included (which in some cases slightly differ visually from 'lesser' versions).
If that isn't a big problem to overcome, they could also offer diesel-versions of the BMW 5-series and Mercedes C-class for example, or the concept diesel-version of the Audi R8, the R8 V12 TDi but that would need a completely remodelled engine (oh wait, it might not.......).

3 tracks and 3 cars, for now............

Millbrook test track.....
millbrook-proving-ground.jpg

Nurburgring Südschleife.....
Sudschleife-vintage.jpg

And, of course I want Spa, who doesn't. Don't forget the historic layout though.....
Spa_1950.jpg

Cars? Audi S1 Pikes Peak Quattro.....
1986-audi-quattro-s1.jpg

Audi 200 IMSA GTO race car.....
Real_IMSA_Audi.jpg

Dahlback VW Golf (900BHP).....
dahlback_001.jpg

Actually, Dahlback as a whole tuning company would be even better.
I will think of others.

Edit: Make the Mk1 Golf Premium.

Last edited:
http://www.firstsupercars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Hamann-SLS-AMG-Hawk.jpg

Hamann-SLS-AMG-Hawk.jpg

http://www.firstsupercars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Hamann-Gullwing-SLS-AMG-Hawk.jpg

Hamann-Gullwing-SLS-AMG-Hawk.jpg

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Lamborghini/HAMANN-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Victory-9.jpg

HAMANN-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Victory-9.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TRKCZ5QUDhI/AAAAAAADxIQ/zEdrJ96lkUk/s1600/Hamann-Gallardo-Victory-II-28.jpg

Hamann-Gallardo-Victory-II-28.jpg

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2008/ghij/2008-Hamann-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Victory-Front-And-Side-Top-1920x1440.jpg

2008-Hamann-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Victory-Front-And-Side-Top-1920x1440.jpg

TRACKS:

- Spa
- Mt. Panorama
- Silverstone
- Brands Hatch
- Donnington Park
- Cadwell Park
- Millbrook Test Track
- Zolder
- Sears Point/Infineon
- Road America
- Road Atlanta

Tracks:

1. Midfield Raceway
  2. Pikes Peak
  3. Cathedral Rcoks Trials/El Capitan
  4. Twin Ring Motegi (all tracks)
  5. Driving park (all courses)
  6. Complex String
  7. Valencia
Cars:

1. Ferrari FXX and 599XX
  2. Ferrari GTO (250,288 and 599)
  3. Ferrari 250 LM and Testarossa
  4. Ford GT40 (MK III)
  5. All Koenigsegg cars
  6. All Pagani cars

They need all the classic tracks back. Vinyl editor like midnight club la. Make it atleast so standard cars can have rims and exhaust changes when you switch it to racing exhaust. They need like gt2 racing and gt3 series like porsche and aston martons. A serious touge track and a way better course editor like cmon Vrally 2 for ps1 was better than gt5s course editor. Oh and more rally courses lol. And make the 86 hachi roku and the celica xxMk2 supra PREMIUM lol

I know this would never happen but what if PD made a free roam racing game? Gt5 physics in tokyo or something with touge and the city and u can just drive around and street race. Buy car shops or deAlers. Make tuning companys and tune other peoples cars and stuff. It would be awesome. Have wangan. Dirt roads for rally. Touge. Highway battles. And you wouldnt even need cops because jus make cop cars in the game so online u can have other multiplayer cops Its what i used to do in gta 4 lol. It wouldnt be too complicated unless they totally made tokyo exact like in real life but id be happy with just the tokyo landmarks like dockyard and tokyo tower n such. Plus since at the main menu in gt5 it shows a crz driving through a town that looks like tokyo so who knows. I sure hope so

*Mods (or anyone else for that matter), Please tell me if this exists already*

Anyway,
Here's my list:
World Circuits-
Abu Dhabi~For the 24h race
Silverstone~To recreate a F1 Season
Infineon Raceway
autopolis.jpg
-Autopolis
Nardo Ring-
Nardo_Ring.jpg

Cars-
Different F1 car Teams
eg. Red bull, Vodafone/Mclaren

Super 2000 rally cars-
skoda_fabia_super_2000_01.jpg

Datona Prototypes-
Daytona_Prototype.jpg

Photo Mode Places-
Gran Turismo Resturaunt-
1238412164.jpg

Twin Peaks, USA
tumblr_ld4gu1gShK1qbs0f7o1_500.jpg

Grand Canyon
grand-canyon-9.jpg

Thats all I can think of for now
Add your Ideas here:idea:

Great Ideas, except I'd like to see also Silverstone and Brands Hatch. Also FIA GT and DTM. And of course more F1 cars.

I love collecting cars and I would love it if they included more pre-1985 cars, specially from USA, Japan and Europe. I would specially love it if they included in the DLC some old rotaries like NSU Spider & Ro80, Mazda R100, RX-2, RX-3, RX-4, HB and JC Cosmo, plus more older Mitsubishis too.

As for tracks, I would mainly only care if they added Interlagos and Bathurst.

And as for other stuff, I really think they should definatly add custom exhaust tips, more custom wheels and proper brake mods.

My List (With Price Prediction)

Track Pack #1 ($.99)
Midfield Raceway
Smokey Mountain
Route 11 (Weather Change)
Grindelwald.

Track Pack #2 ($.99)
Spa
El Capitan
Grand Canyon
Opera Paris.

Track Pack #3 ($.99)
Apricot Hill
Red Rock Valley
Seattle Circuit
Tahiti Maze

Track Pack #4 (.99)
Tahiti Road
Complex String
Test Course
Twin Mortegi (West,Full,East and, Super Speedway)

Track Pack #5 (.99)
Pikes Peak (Hill Climb and Down hill)
Hong Kong
Infineon
Swiss Alps

Music Pack #1 (.99)
GT1 Soundtrack (Both Menu and Race)

Music Pack #2 (.99)
GT2 Soundtrack (Menu and Race)

Music Pack #3 (.99)
GT3 Soundtrack (Menu)

Music Pack #4 (.99)
GT3 Soundtrack (Race)

Music Pack #5 (.99)
GT4 Soundtrack (Race)

Music Pack #6 (,99)
GT4 Soundtack (Menu)

Cars:
Car Pack #1 (Free)
Venturi Is added to UCD
Vector Is Added to UCD

Car Pack #2 (.99)
Reanult Escape F1 (UCD) 6,000,000cr
Ford GT90 (UCD) 3,000,000cr
Ford GT40 *With Rally Function like GT2* (UCD) 2,500,000cr
Dodge (Copperhead) Concept Car (UCD) 750,000cr

Sorry The List Is So Long. Thats All.

KyoDex
My List (With Price Prediction)

Track Pack #1 ($.99)
Midfield Raceway
Smokey Mountain
Route 11 (Weather Change)
Grindelwald.

Track Pack #2 ($.99)
Spa
El Capitan
Grand Canyon
Opera Paris.

Track Pack #3 ($.99)
Apricot Hill
Red Rock Valley
Seattle Circuit
Tahiti Maze

Track Pack #4 (.99)
Tahiti Road
Complex String
Test Course
Twin Mortegi (West,Full,East and, Super Speedway)

Track Pack #5 (.99)
Pikes Peak (Hill Climb and Down hill)
Hong Kong
Infineon
Swiss Alps

Music Pack #1 (.99)
GT1 Soundtrack (Both Menu and Race)

Music Pack #2 (.99)
GT2 Soundtrack (Menu and Race)

Music Pack #3 (.99)
GT3 Soundtrack (Menu)

Music Pack #4 (.99)
GT3 Soundtrack (Race)

Music Pack #5 (.99)
GT4 Soundtrack (Race)

Music Pack #6 (,99)
GT4 Soundtack (Menu)

Cars:
Car Pack #1 (Free)
Venturi Is added to UCD
Vector Is Added to UCD

Car Pack #2 (.99)
Reanult Escape F1 (UCD) 6,000,000cr
Ford GT90 (UCD) 3,000,000cr
Ford GT40 *With Rally Function like GT2* (UCD) 2,500,000cr
Dodge (Copperhead) Concept Car (UCD) 750,000cr

Sorry The List Is So Long. Thats All.

Add a few more 00's on ad the price will be closer.

Cars:
Toyota Mark 2 JZX90
Toyota Mark 2 JZX100
Toyota Mark 2 JZX110
Toyota Chaser JZX100
Toyota Verossa JZX110 (Vertex Bodykit only)
Toyota Aristo JZS147
Toyota Aristo JZS161
Toyota Crown GRS180
Toyota Soarer JZZ30
Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno (hatch/coupe)
Toyota AE86 Corolla Levin (hatch/coupe)
Toyota Supra MK4 JZA80
Toyota Altezza SXE10
Lexus GS350
Nissan Laurel C33
Nissan 180SX RPS13
Nissan Silvia S14 (zenki and kouki)
Nissan Fairlady Z S30
Nissan Fairlady Z Z31
Mazda RX-7 FD3S A-Spec

Tracks:
Ebisu Circuit (Minami Course)
Ebisu Circuit (Touge Course)
Autopolis International Racing Course

Tuning:
Changing engines
More rims

I think thats all what i want ^_^

I love how people are asking for vinyls and street mods like on underground or midnight club. This isn't that kinda game. If anything, it should be body kits that are more for race cars, like RMs, but just certain parts and more of them for more cars. This way u could mix and match specific RMs. Also if we could get decals from sponsors for our street cars to earn more money. That's what I wish for.

Back