Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
Audi 90 IMSA GTO and the Group B audis. Oh, and the pikes peak one!

But the best thing would be Costa Di Amalfi and Citta Di Aria tracks and converted all rally cars to premium!

machate-man
?
Explain more please

Has there ever been a more pointless car? Its fat and slow. How can you have a driving game that is supposed to offer all different driving experiences doesn't let you drive a car that has no place in life? And you know what the worst part is? I own one!!!

the 2012 BMW DTM
2011_bmw_presentatie_5.jpg

and all the cars from GT1,2,3,4 and concept

Nissan S14 Zneki Premium
Nissan S14 Kouki Premium
Nissan S13 Tyoe X Premium

All EBISU Tracks!!!
I hate Forza... but some Touge Track is nice...so more TOUGE TRACKS

I'd like to see a few more F1 cars either from other maunfacturers (Red Bull, McLaren etc.) or from previous seasons.

Also more f1 tracks like silverstone and abu dhabi would be good as well.

P.S I hope they sell some DLC for free and price the DLC with more tracks and cars etc.

I'd like to see a few more F1 cars either from other maunfacturers (Red Bull, McLaren etc.) or from previous seasons.

Having F1 teams seems to be the most feasable type of DLC, since the F1 car is the same model throughout the sport, seperate liveries would be the only change:idea:

They've done the same with NASCAR, only they included multiple liveries per manufacturer, and that they all came on the disc.👍

I imagine packs of four cars for some reason, though I really hope they are inexpensive or free, if it does happen. List is endless for me as for so many others I think but you could start with a no-brainer supercar pack:

Bugatti Veyron Supersport
Lamborghini Aventador
Koenigsegg Agera R
Noble M600

I'd like to say the new Pagani but I still don't get it.

I was thinking earlier how beautiful most of the Zagato-styled Aston Martins look (actually it was an article in the latest Octane magazine that made me think about it) so a pack would be nice:

Aston Martin DB4 Zagato
Aston Martin V8 Zagato (very rare model from the 80s, Mr Bean crashed his)
Aston Martin DB7 Zagato
Aston Martin V12 Zagato (the new one...awesome)

LeMans class champions and Pole Sitters from 2000 till current...GT and LMP....Premium Overall winners from 1990 till current Premium

Trans Am cars from the mid 90s Premium
IMSA GTP/Group C Premium

Road America, Red Bull Ring, Silverstone, Imola, Watkins Glen, Mosport, Miller Motorsports Park, Lime Rock, Toronto Street Circuit, Belle Isle, Mid Ohio, Istanbul, Abu Dhabi, Montreal,

Having F1 teams seems to be the most feasable type of DLC, since the F1 car is the same model throughout the sport, seperate liveries would be the only change:idea:

They've done the same with NASCAR, only they included multiple liveries per manufacturer, and that they all came on the disc.👍

F1 cars aren't the same "model", they are all different made to go under the same regulations

I love F1 but i can't say i would want more F1 cars in the game, if i wanted that i'd buy the actual F1 game.

I've been passing on some Museum Cards and am reminded of some of the truly amazing and historic cars not in the game.

So, all I want is every car that has a MC in the game. Any 3 wheel, 2 wheel and even 6 wheel creation too. Yes that's right, all of them.

Why tell me that a car is/was the most significant car in someone/somewhere's history and then not provide me that car. I know I'll be lucky to get 1 car, but I want them all.

Plus tracks, mid race saves, a reason for Bob to go on living, a museum area to send cars I'll never use, the ability to choose the starting fuel load, pre race qualifying, Stig's Helmet and suit, the ability to pick myself as one of my b spec drivers and cockpit view on all cars.

Not much I guess.

All DTM cars converted to Premium cars. Including this piece of awesomeness:

My god, could you imagine racing the 2010/11/12 DTM cars against the older ones? It would be so awesome. :dopey:

And they should give us the FIA GT cars, that were meant to be in GT5 along with the 2010 (?) DTM cars but then got taken out due to licensing issues...

Last edited:
All DTM cars converted to Premium cars. Including this piece of awesomeness:
My god, could you imagine racing the 2010/11/12 DTM cars against the older ones? It would be so awesome. :dopey:

And they should give us the FIA GT cars, that were meant to be in GT5 along with the 2010 (?) DTM cars but then got taken out due to licensing issues...

Its called time, not licensing issues...

I'm pretty much convinced there will be no DLC. Since when does a company announce a Platinum version before DLC?

:sadface:

Engine Swapping would be an awsome thing to have in GT5
A Proper 1/4Mile Drag strip would be good, Drag Tires to have massive grip would be pretty fun.
More upgrades availible
More realistic prices on cars
Turbo/SuperCharger & TWIN Turbo/Supercharging NEEDS to be availible!
being able to change rims/rim colour on standars
CUSTOM LIVERY!!!! < this would make cars special!!
New Supercars e.g. Pagani Huarya, Koenigsegg Agera, Bugatti veryon SS, Shelby GR1 concept, 2012 GTR, RUF model of new Porches.
Race Cars e.g. Ferrari FXX and Viper ACR-X
More F1 Cars to Rival Ferrari's F10/F2007

Back