Your DR/SR progress tracker (provided by Kudosprime).

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 218 comments
It's very different now since a couple updates ago. It's still not working that well and kind of swung the opposite way, however penalties are far less frequent.

Thanks for your time Sven! I'll get back on when I hear positive news. :) :cheers:

Just checked my stats SR 99 cool.

Attachments

• A86D088B-A064-40A7-9BE6-6437CE9614C8.png
    A86D088B-A064-40A7-9BE6-6437CE9614C8.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
Hi All, I've seen a few tubers have there live DR/SR as part there live stream, can anyone tell me how they've done that, I'm ok in Streamlabs OBS but I just need to know what link is needed to have it showing in my stream. thank you in advance

Hi All, I've seen a few tubers have there live DR/SR as part there live stream, can anyone tell me how they've done that, I'm ok in Streamlabs OBS but I just need to know what link is needed to have it showing in my stream. thank you in advance
No idea but somebody had posted the same question on BasicOllie's Discord.

Screenshot_20210318-164254.png

It's a public server so I presume screenshots are allowed.

Thanks a lot Colin - sounds about right, at Brands Hatch last night I got me a 3rd place giving me 1162points - next effort I made a 4th. place but got me 2509 points. So it has to be the rank of competition giving me such different figures. Cheers. :)
Hello is it poss via this site to see my age stats. G60... To give me a world ranking. I believe i would be top 10 in g60 and top 100 g50. How do i disprove my delusion? Sorry to bother whomever i have randomly typed this at.

Hello is it poss via this site to see my age stats. G60... To give me a world ranking. I believe i would be top 10 in g60 and top 100 g50. How do i disprove my delusion? Sorry to bother whomever i have randomly typed this at.
@Tex McKenzie
That would be interesting to see. I do know there are at least 200 or more on this site alone in the 50 - 70+ age bracket that race or time trial.
Heck, I've been left in the dust on the track racing guys in thier 80's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back