Your Dream Game Ideas

Okay, okay. I got the full idea for the skateboarding game I had in mind.
You can edit your skater in anyway, with some known clothing brands such as DC, Neff, Enjoi, etc, etc, but you can edit the clothing in anyway.
The Board customization has a wide variety of brands also (Birdhouse, Element, Girl, Darkstar, Zero, Enjoi, Plan B, and even more) but you can make your own designs and edit your skateboard in parts, and even choose the style of board it is. (regular board, cruiser, longboard).
The Level Editor is a hugely revamped THUG 1 & 2 style creator, with more themes, more realistic environments (no more yucky fences around the limits).
Career mode is kind of the same as Tony Hawks Underground 1, with the Dew Tour and the X Games put in, and also special challenges for different kinds of boards.

I'm running out of breath.....:S But there's more!
Pro Skaters:
Tony Hawk (duh)
Paul Rodriguez
Ryan Sheckler
Bob Burnquist
Shaun White
Nyjah Huston
Pierre Luc Gagnon
Bucky Lasek
Luan Olivera
Chaz Ortiz
Ryan Decenzo
And more.....

Special Characters:
Bigfoot
Some kind of mailman? xD
Hatsune Miku (why not? :P)
Spiderman
Soldier
Lil' Wayne (Again, why not?)
And even more....
And those are only premade, you can make more of your own with the skater editor thingy!

Ack, my fingers ache.

There is a game I'd love to see, but it probably won't happen.

A remake of Need For Speed: Porsche 2000/Unleashed

However, it's a bit of a stretch calling it a sequel since it'll have a lot of new content, and probably would be best being open to focusing on a few more car makes.

The basic theory is that the game would be something that hasn't really been done properly before - a car rpg, or carpg as it would probably be called.

The game coding weight would be 70% cars and driving and 30% story and other non-racing gameplay stuff. (there would be an arcade mode aswell)
Done away with is the Era system from the first game, instead now you start in modern times, and you play a millionaire and start with a Porsche Boxster he's had since new (female character could work also). The way this will work with money in-game is that although the character's total fortune is shown, he/she sets him/herself an allowance for buying things, which makes sense, because in that position you don't spend every dollar buying cars and various things.

I haven't got a lock on a story, but my basic theory for it, is that something bad happens to your character at the start and he has to find out who did it etc, and you have to infiltrate a Porsche car club and various cutscenes ensue (involved button-press cutscenes won't be used because I think it's better that the player saves their energy/concentration for the driving component), a deep epic story isn't required because the real focus of this game is to deliver a quality racing game.

The game takes place in France and Germany initially, with humungous amounts of open countryside and open roads, the original game had this, only less of it, and hopefully with 4 years in development the visuals could rival GT5's. And I think later they could release a DLC, which adds Italy and a couple of Italian Marques to the game, modifies france and germany with new scenery updates (buildings under construction become complete etc) and adds a whole new story, while allowing you to travel over the whole map still.

One of the best features I think would make the game a bit fun is a barn find component, among your road travels you can find various barns/sheds/buildings in the middle of a countryside or a small town, and there'll be a house nearby.
You can get out of the car in the game and walk up to these barns and try to peek in through cracks in wood or a dusty window, if you like what you see then you can go to the nearby house and talk to the owner and buy the car from them. This is how most of the old cars in the game will be found (become unlocked for arcade mode also), versus the era system from the first game where you started in the 50s/60s. Some car finds will be in small towns too.
And generally I think it would be best to include some other car marques from the start rather than just have Porsches in the game, add Mercedes, Lotus, Jaguars and Aston Martins, but you must use a Porsche for the car club story components.

In the story mode, at any time you can go to one of the various purpose built racetracks to race for money, sometimes against other Porsche car club members, and during the story you may find yourself engaged in a road race with various characters, and chaos ensues.

I propose this as a carpg because I'd like to see an item system in game, for various 'missions' with things getting serious, you may need to go places and buy things, most of which can have some kind of use outside of missions. And there are also wrecker's yards which can help you restore some of the nastier barn finds you get (you can have cars trucked to a destination).

Cars can be modified in performance, bodywork and visuals, but there'll be no tribal motifs or flames here, but plenty of options along the lines of racecars you see in 50s/60s/70s/80s films.

Furthermore, you can go to Cafe's and Taverns, sit at a table and buy coffee/dinner, I think that would add a little something.

Lastly, some mini games couldn't hurt, and a season/weather system if there's space left.

I'd like a auto racing managment game. Mix Championship Manager, Batracer, and GT5 B-Spec together. Online and offline play, with a choice of real time or fast-forwarded simulation of race weekends.

Yeah.

Last edited:
What would be your dream game? You can divide by category (like I'm doing) or just describe an ideal game.
Re-make of Call of Duty 4 for PC.
Just add alot of new maps and new weapons, but keep the gameplay and servers.

Yup. Pretty much it. :D:tup:

Forza Motorsport/Gran Turismo meet Gearhead Garage/Street Legal Racing Redline - that's the dream of automotive pervert.

all of the above plus

Realistic damage (visual and mechanical)

You start of the career in karts and go from there until you end up in F1 or LMP or Rally or All but you can only enter certain events with the correct license and rep... and every career branch besides the single events has proper championships with all rules and penalties.

You wreck your car and you will have to pay it... the more you wreck the more you pay (online too)

After you complete single player 1 you start single player 2 (a-spec - bspec combined) in wich you start a team (with you in it if you wish) and etc, etc, etc... kind of like grid but more in deph - great for the enduros -2 cars 7 bobs and you (4 drivers each car), etc, etc, etc...
Yeah, I like the career idea and paying if you wreck the car. That sounds just right. 👍

Back