Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
Premium favoruite so far out of my garage is easily my Lotus Evora, drives [and drifts, when im good enough] like a dream, its so composed yet as wild as a lion

Standard favourite [and possibly my most used in the entire game so far] is my Diamond Black Fully Tuned Acura DN-X Concept [or Honda Dualnote for those not familiar with the Acura version], looks astonishing good in black, even next to premiums and it has such a mysterious aura around it its hard for me not to ignore the thing, best hybrid in the game by far too :D

My pearlesent Kubelwagen

Photocontest1.jpg

I love to have such as a collector piece :drool:

Both my 458s, I have a yellow fully tuned out version and a stock red 458. My 300SL is a great car too, very fun on the Nurburgring. Got a Maserati Gran Turismo recently, have yet to race it. Tried it in Arcade mode and that was loads of fun.

The shelby chrome line. It's an absolute beast. I wouldn't ever take it online because I would just make myself look like a fool and make more enemies than friends.

But offline, it's just too much fun to fight for control with the car.

A Prelude SiR. I always liked those cars and even checked the online classifieds to see if any were around. It's painful to see what has become of many of them. But I digress.

The NSX Zero, S2000 and MX5 are other favorites so far, all from the used lot.

I've not been excited about a premium car yet, but I did buy a G35, Mini and Mach 1 Mustang.

I have a few.

Kart (because I love the karting)
Audi R10 (Stealth Car)
Bugatti Veyron (Prize car in light blue and light grey)
Nissan GTR V-Spec (in black)
Ferrari 458 (in Ferrari red)

All stealth models
chrome models
Nissan GTR spec-v (white)
Nissan 300ZX tuned (red with carbon fibre hood)
2 go karts
Standard models, e.g. toyota yaris/vitz, mugen civic.

Soon to buy:
Lamborghini Murcielargo SV.

-my blue 458 italia- Handles so good
-My 604 hp lambo lp 560- doesnt handle quit as well as the 458 but that much power with all wheel drive traction is amazing
- my 08 Sti. This car handles and drives great stock

Im looking foward to purchasing a Scuderia after driving it in one of the special events.... love at first site lol

787B Stealth version. The sound is so amazing.

Group B lancia delta S4.

It really does sound amazing, its a real screamer.

Others i love to drive are Volvo C30, Caterham and Amemiya FD3S RX-7. Anything not too powerful with good handling really.

Viper 2 challengers and hey guys if anyone has a Plymouth Uperbird I will trade almost anything for it! I also need a pick up truck

Soon to buy:
Lamborghini Murcielargo SV.
👍

It's well worth it. It was the first supercar I bought and my first to favorite. Going off the list of favorites I actually have in my GT5 garage the others are a 400hp lightweight Civic EK, C6 ZR1 with ~850hp, and a 458 Italia.

I still have no race car. :(

I love my 1000+ HP Viper, It's just so stable through the the corners and then when you lay down the hammer it reaches 200 in a blink of an eye
The Bugatti Veyron is also tons of fun, Wangan at 250+Mph
I absolutely adore the Renault Clio V6.
And Probably one of the funnest drives around the ring, The Lupo GTi Cup car :dopey:

Lamborghini 670 Super Velocé (maxed tuning for acceleration and weight). Handles very well, accelerates well, has a decent top speed.

I have a Veyron, Takata NSX, MP4-12C, Viper ACR '10 (1038bhp or something similar), Citroen C4 Rally car and an Audi R8 5.2 (maxed out), as well as a lot of other, less used cars.

Out of those I guess that the Audi R8 is my next favourite.

Back