your favorite NBA team

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 45 comments
OH t-mac how could i forget, and I think it would be cool to see shaq try to shatter the new style glass or at least make the baskett buckle like he did years ago.

Originally posted by f1king
OH t-mac how could i forget, and I think it would be cool to see shaq try to shatter the new style glass or at least make the baskett buckle like he did years ago.
Well, if you wanna see him shatter the glass, make sure he dunks last alright?;)

base·ball Pronunciation Key (bsbôl)
n.

A game played with a bat and ball by two opposing teams of nine players, each team playing alternately in the field and at bat, the players at bat having to run a course of four bases laid out in a diamond pattern in order to score. Also players sit on a wooden bench and scratch asses all day long.

my favorite team are the lakers.

but remember the last year to the litle giant (jason kid) .
that guy wiht out any back up and i say any back up .
cuz n.j is nothing agains L.A they don't have kobe,horry,fisher,and the most important factor
SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ the big+heavy+power
of L.A that was the nightmare of N.J.
now they have mutombo and is another history.
anyway mutombo is nothing agains shaq but is the only one who
can make a litle problem(so litle) for shaq.
and my favorite player is the SHAQ.
but i don't thing he can be in be in the dunk contest.
he is to heavy for tha psst i love when he dunk

what a move.

Attachments

• shaq_may97a.jpg
    shaq_may97a.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 31
Sixers, we got Iverson and i have the answer 4 and answer 5 well 2 answer5's but i also have Spreewells in all Silver, so its goota be the sixers.

Lakers are just the Yankees of basketball !!!! you just know they are going to win no matter how much you hate them :mad: :mad: :banghead:

Back