Your favorite part of the map?

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 12 comments
United States
Alabama
Well, what is your favorite part of the map?

I still haven't explored the entire map yet but my favorite area by far is Finley Dam. Lots of twisties and the "secret" dam area is fun to play around in. :D

I like the mountainous area by where the Mustang v Mustang race was. Sorry I don't know the exact location as I don't have the map in front of me.

So far I've found myself gravitating toward the southern and eastern sides of the map. I love the the valleys and hills and river roads; it's a bit like the scenery around here.

The snowcapped Rockies and Red Rock area work very nicely as distant references for compass direction.

The redrock part of the map is my favorite. Reminds me so much of when I took a trip to Sedona Arizona many years ago. Such a beautiful place.

Being around the Festival area at night is also very nice. The fireworks and all the lights are so fun to watch. Night pics dont do that area any justice.

Carson, in the north west where all the shipping containers are. I think I spent about an hour and a half just sliding my Shelby GT500 around in between them.

I also like the red rock area because the roads seem to fit together perfectly.

Beaumont, just for being very pretty and also having some nice alleys for drifting into and out of. Bunker is great for jumps, too.

Got to be the dirt roads, they feel great to drive on with a wheel.
True!

The transition using a wheel from tarmac to gravel is top notch. Also the FFB is sooooooooo good compared to other off road games I have used my wheel on.

Red rock and Finley dam, for the scenery, Carson for its warehouses, the Festival at night for the light shows...

Everywhere. :lol:

Back