Your favorite race

  • Thread starter Thread starter i0rgan
  • 13 comments
  • 913 views
Messages
13
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
i0rgan
So what's your favorite race in gt6 so far? So far mine is the supercar festival, but i haven't unlocked the international A and super license yet.
 
Last edited:
So far, don't really have a favorite fun-wise. When it comes to grinding the one I've driven most is the I-A World Circuit Tour, Daytona road race. Easy enough to win with any car that has a decent top speed and with the 200% login bonus it pays out just shy of 150k cr.
 
Red Bull Kart Masters: Race 2 Autumn Ring- Mini
I just seem to enjoy going all out pedal to the metal for the most part of the course.
 
The mission race with the c7 on willow
 
Dream Car Championship race 5 @ N24. Love taking about a 600 PP car and trying to run down the BMW V12 LM.
 
The entire SuperGT300 championship. It's really awesome! The racing is very close with the AI, cars are almost the same in terms of performance and the AI really gives a good show. It was the first time that I felt in GT6 I was actually fighting for an overtake and that I had to plan it ahead instead of plainly outbreaking the AI and overtaking it with superior cornering speeds. It's a double line rolling start which leaves the rabbit car with less time advantage than usual.

Honestly, the best fun I've had in GT6.
 
The entire SuperGT300 championship. It's really awesome! The racing is very close with the AI, cars are almost the same in terms of performance and the AI really gives a good show. It was the first time that I felt in GT6 I was actually fighting for an overtake and that I had to plan it ahead instead of plainly outbreaking the AI and overtaking it with superior cornering speeds. It's a double line rolling start which leaves the rabbit car with less time advantage than usual.

Honestly, the best fun I've had in GT6.
I think you could probably find a car that makes it just barely possible for every race. The I-1 GT championships are with AI in race cars. Any production car that runs near the pp limit for those races could have a chance, but because it's not a race car will have a lot more trouble outbraking or outcornering the AI.
 
The entire SuperGT300 championship. It's really awesome! The racing is very close with the AI, cars are almost the same in terms of performance and the AI really gives a good show. It was the first time that I felt in GT6 I was actually fighting for an overtake and that I had to plan it ahead instead of plainly outbreaking the AI and overtaking it with superior cornering speeds. It's a double line rolling start which leaves the rabbit car with less time advantage than usual.

Honestly, the best fun I've had in GT6.

This ^^
 
Mission S - 5 .... the Ford GTs at the 'Ring. Cones placed everywhere to stop shortcuts/sloppy driving and wall-collision disqualification (it's quite generous). Goes through a day night cycle during the lap and the other guy has more power than you and is 5 seconds ahead of you at the start. If he gets near you from behind he'll knock you off the road. The only way to pass him is to drive more aggressively than him - Sports hard btw - and then stay ahead of him by driving like a maniac. The distraction of having someone better (stronger) than you right up your backside for the entire lap is great - forces you to discipline yourself. The last long straight can be defended but even if/when he passes you, you can outbrake him at the antepenultimate corner (the first second-gear job at the end of the straight).
Gold is 7:50. I've golded everything else but this one's still at 7:57 ;-) I was right up his backside over the line having failed to pass him at the aforementioned corner.
I considered letting him go and trying to draft him but his higher top speed lets him get away and his driving sucks, so it's difficult to stay behind him (he brakes before I would and doesn't understand 'a good exit'). I use ABS=1 and trailbrake the Ford GT

The entire SuperGT300 championship. It's really awesome! The racing is very close with the AI, cars are almost the same in terms of performance and the AI really gives a good show. It was the first time that I felt in GT6 I was actually fighting for an overtake and that I had to plan it ahead instead of plainly outbreaking the AI and overtaking it with superior cornering speeds. It's a double line rolling start which leaves the rabbit car with less time advantage than usual.

Honestly, the best fun I've had in GT6.

What car did you use? What about you transpaqua?
 
Last edited:
Bone stock Subaru BRZ GT300. No driving aids, stock settings, Racing Hard tyres.

Ha! Exact same. ABS 1 though, on a DS3. Oil change, no tuning. Got the Base Model so I could paint it.

Then realized I need to buy an Impreza to get a good Subaru Blue paint chip, nothing else looks quite right on it. :D Mercedes Brilliantsilber will do for now though.

Had a little trouble at Motegi and came in third, gold on the other 4.
 
At the moment has to be the GT500 championship.
 
Back