Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki Alto Works Sports Limited

• Toyota Vitz Euro

• Total voters
Paraguay
Asunción
Hi, i created this poll so people can rate their favorite starter car in GT3. Share your stories and vote the best car!

Mine is definitely the miata. Good memories in this car.

A good old Mazda MX-5. Oh wait, you Americans call it a Miata. Fine, A good old Mazda Miata. Never even thought about any other car. Since you get an AE86 in Sunday Cup anyway and it has 120HP! Never thought of the PT, is that 17k? I thought the only proper choices would be AE86, Miata, Yaris RS or VW Bug

The Mazda MX-5 Miata is my preferred choice for a starter car. It just seems to be the best performer out of all of the cars I've driven. The closest car to it would be the AE86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno, but it somehow just doesn't perform as well as the MX-5 from my experience. The MX-5 is light and quick in the corners; I was able to breeze through the sunday cup, handle cars in the clubman cup and spider & roadster with just an oil change.

My Preferit Starter Car of GT3 is The Toyota Corolla Ae86 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex... because is a Legendary car and because is balanced!

My Preferit Starter Car of GT3 is The Toyota Corolla Ae86 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex... because is a Legendary car and because is balanced!
I would buy it but you get an AE86 for the Sunday Cup anyway so what is the point?

Umm, what?

You win it for winning all the Arcade Time Trials (I never won it, but it's still a possible starter car!)

Just wanted to see people's reactions.

EDIT: Technically the Escudo could be as well, as you can get 1 million credits by completing GTC.

You win it for winning all the Arcade Time Trials (I never won it, but it's still a possible starter car!)

Just wanted to see people's reactions.

EDIT: Technically the Escudo could be as well, as you can get 1 million credits by completing GTC.
10 million. Using that method I started with 36 cars :D

TEN million!? I want Concept even more now!
Yep, bronze every licence and win at every track on normal difficulty nets you 10 mil to transfer to an existing GT3 save. Of which 100k can be transferred to GT4 :D

Suburu Impreza Rally Car Prototype won from getting all golds in the Rally Licence.
That was my first car, and once you have it you can immediately attempt either the Seattle or Super Speedway endurance races to win either of the Polyphony F1 cars. Set up for life! lol.

Back