Your favourite 1M credit VGT cars?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 40 comments
The Mitsubishi Vision GT became an instant personal favorite after they released it
back in May '14. I could look at it all day long.

The trailer does it justice. Too bad they never released the BGM.

It's also interesting to note that Subaru has gone through a similiar approach to their VGT - a sleeker version of an existing PHEV concept.

VXR
The Chapparal is my favourite. It's ridiculous, but at least it isn't generic.

I decided to buy the Chaparral today for Scapes / Livery reasons. Took it for a drive and the acceleration is insane.... maybe quicker than the Tomahawk?? Top end not up there yet, only 409Km/h on the flat (behind Tomahawk, Mclaren P1 and Huayra). And the crackling noise when you accelerate a bit wearing.... otherwise a real surprise. Also bought the Fittipaldi - also nice to drive.

McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo.
it has an incredible acceleration, and a fantastic sound, even if there are faster Vision GT at the moment it remains my favorite. :*

I haven't driven all the VGT extensively or even recently... So I cannot give an objective point of view...

But on top of my head and more on a visual aspect, I really like the beautiful and curvy Mazda LM55 and the "regular" Alpine VGT...

These are my two favorites right now...

Last edited:
McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo.
it has an incredible acceleration, and a fantastic sound, even if there are faster Vision GT at the moment it remains my favorite. :*

I actually bought a second one recently..... was "gifted' one at some stage and it was the version with the orange spoiler (Performance??). I was mulling around the dealer and found it comes in 3 liveries and really liked the Noir version. Tried to recreate in livery editor but couldn't get it to look as nice, plus for some reason the orange P Zero on the tyres disappears...... and can't be replaced with anything.
So, I like the Noir so much I bought one.... money to burn or what!!:lol::cheers:

Another surprise! Bought the Hyundai VGT (Gr.1) today on a whim (we moneybags need our diversions :lol: ). What a nice motor! Wicked acceleration, not bad top speed (rated as 10 but nowhere near as quick as several others top-end wise). Handles lovely, very stable, really good brakes.
And not a bad looking car either..... well worth checking out.

Back