Your Favourite "Bad" Car

Singapore
Singapore
We all have that one car, that one car that all our friends and fellow drivers and clearly more experienced drivers tell us that it's not so good. But for some reason, we can't help but love it; despite all it's shortcomings, and flaws, and general "awfulness", we love it.

Mine would be my Cayman GT4 :
5044058044620636676_0.jpg

I know it's not very competitive, but it just looks so good, and it just handles so well I can't help but drive it even though I know I won't win.

What's yours?

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Ferrari 458 GT3:

4981623371937874964_0.jpg
People kept saying it handled like complete garbage before and after the patch. But I didn't hear any of that noise. This here's my lovely companion painted by @RACECAR and the GT3 car I use the most often. A stupid fanboy me once stated this a long time ago (May 19th, 2016):

458 Italia GT3 Confirmed! This is the greatest day in gaming for me! I said if it was included in GT6 I would never use another car, and I intend to follow through with that now!

I somewhat followed through on that promise, not exactly the ONLY car I ever use, but certainly my favourite and most preferred for any Gr.3 racing. I got used to the handling and just got better, and I feel pretty comfortable and competitive while using it. It might not have the best BoP, but it's alright in my books.

I never see these online anymore. Way back at launch there used to be five in a lobby in bright Rosso Corsa, yet I seem to be one of the only people who still runs this as their main. Maybe it's just me and I don't get in the right lobbies, but I just don't see any 458s online anymore.

We all have that one car, that one car that all our friends and fellow drivers and clearly more experienced drivers tell us that it's not so good. But for some reason, we can't help but love it; despite all it's shortcomings, and flaws, and general "awfulness", we love it.

I know it's not very competitive, but it just looks so good, and it just handles so well I can't help but drive it even though I know I won't win.

What's yours?
i always dream of winning once with my cayman:lol:
this is the 1st car bought in the game
cayman.jpg

What's yours?

i always dream of winning once with my cayman:lol:
this is the 1st car bought in the game
View attachment 715599

I seriously hate this car! lol
The car that I like that WAS not so good was the BMW M4 Gr.4, when the Megane ruled the world.

I think for me it would be the Ferrari 512 BB 1976 (N400)
It's still a handful to drive on street tires and displays the same bad tendency as it did in GT6. It's a very tricky car to master.
I just spent a week doing a TT with this car, I hate it with a passion. But damn is it fun to get sideways.

I just spent a week doing a TT with this car, I hate it with a passion. But damn is it fun to get sideways.

It's absolutely fun to get sideways the problem is it will do it at the worst possible times even with very little throttle input.
The car is a total pain in the ass to be consistent with but damn its fun to try.

i3[1].jpg

This thing. Don't get me wrong I love driving all the fast and cool stuff too, but I am I total sucker when racing games gives us weird and completely out of place cars like this. My favourite example of this is the Chevrolet Astro in Enthusia: Professional Racing. I hope we see some more odd stuff like this in future updates!

See my avatar? It's of a car not liked very much in Sport Mode. But it's very special to me. The feeling it gives me when trying to rein its wild demeanour is incredibly satisfying, and it's the only Gr.3 car in which I can pull off (accidental) powerslides! :lol:

There are sadly way too many underrated / unused cars in GTS

But I try to give them all as much love as I can :embarrassed:
My Go-to cars at the moment are:

Gr. 3: Lexus / GTR / Viper / McLaren / Huracan / 458 (Even though the Huracan and 458 are horrible to drive when the tires get bad)
Gr. 4: Citroen / 458 / Mustang / McLaren

I mostly fight in the midfield, but I rather have it like this. I cant stand to be the 15th guy with a M4 in the race...
Also, the Gr.4 Citroen was surprisingly fast! I had 2 poles with it and did beat every M4 yesterday ;)

We all have that one car, that one car that all our friends and fellow drivers and clearly more experienced drivers tell us that it's not so good.

It is not good compared to other Gr.4 cars. I've yet to see someone saying the car is not good on its own.

The Cayman is a great car. That doesn't mean is a great car in the context of the Gr.4 category, because it's a fact it's not.

Back