Your Favourite "Bad" Car

The VW Type 2 T1. 0 to 60 in uh... Nevermind that. The vehicle has a lot of charm and is fun to do one make races with and trying to keep its momentum up hills.
1959-Volkswagen-23-Window-Bus-1.jpg

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Ferrari 458 GT3:
People kept saying it handled like complete garbage before and after the patch. But I didn't hear any of that noise. This here's my lovely companion painted by @RACECAR and the GT3 car I use the most often. A stupid fanboy me once stated this a long time ago (May 19th, 2016):

I somewhat followed through on that promise, not exactly the ONLY car I ever use, but certainly my favourite and most preferred for any Gr.3 racing. I got used to the handling and just got better, and I feel pretty comfortable and competitive while using it. It might not have the best BoP, but it's alright in my books.

I never see these online anymore. Way back at launch there used to be five in a lobby in bright Rosso Corsa, yet I seem to be one of the only people who still runs this as their main. Maybe it's just me and I don't get in the right lobbies, but I just don't see any 458s online anymore.
if you see a bright yellow obnoxious one ITS ME :D no car in that game can compare in sound to the highest hp per liter na car in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

The Gr.4 McLaren was the first car I tried in a Sport Mode race. My car and I flew up the rankings....right up until they changed the BoP settings and it couldn't keep up anymore. :indiff: Still love to drive it but I keep my expectations in check.

8080033952983712768_23.jpg

See my avatar? It's of a car not liked very much in Sport Mode. But it's very special to me. The feeling it gives me when trying to rein its wild demeanour is incredibly satisfying, and it's the only Gr.3 car in which I can pull off (accidental) powerslides! :lol:

Ditto, you and me both on that one :lol:. Great fun trying to drag it up to higher places in sport mode, where it often seems I'm the only one using an NSX.

Besides being one of the few modern super cars I actually like, the NSX is the my personal favourite on GTS ('til an S2000 is added :sly:), particularly in Gr.4 and 3 trim. Suits my driving style perfectly, light upon on turn, and sure it's snappy; though recent updates have improved it's characteristics), just needs a deft touch. Failing that, constant sideways action will always be fun if not slower :lol:.

I think for me it would be the Ferrari 512 BB 1976 (N400)
It's still a handful to drive on street tires and displays the same bad tendency as it did in GT6. It's a very tricky car to master.
Ditto...
I've left power and weight unaltered, and fiddled with chassis/lsd and trans... with those adjustments it's my favorite.
Still a handful, but no longer scary.

Hate the NSX, took it out as an alternative to the M6 yesterday and immediately regretted it

That's one of the reason why it is listed here :lol:

Personally, I think it is an attractive car and I really like the design. I just wished the drivability was there. The only way I've ever managed to drive it in the game without losing it was with TCS set at 5. Even then, I had to be extremely careful because the NSX and curbs don't go well together....the curbs seem to win EVERY TIME. The nail in the coffin really is the extreme lack of power for the Gr3. Nonetheless, I still like to take it around for a spin every now and then :D

Amongst Gr3 and Gr4, my favourite bad cars are the Honda NSX (both Gr3 and 4) and the Subaru WRX (Gr3 and 4)

And talking about the N classes, I really like the Toyota 2000GT and the Ferrari 512 BB. Not very competitive cars, but I like them.

I just added another , the WRX GR3, it’s usually too slow to be competitive but on dragon trail last night it got me a p2, and p3.

Back