Your Favourite FM4 Cars

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 39 comments
finally picked up an xbox and a copy of forza last night, I literally played all night haha.

as i am only level 20 i only have a handfull of cars, but the ones im really taking a liking to right now is my Bclass Mugen Civic(fn2) Type R. I left mine FWD though :P I also really love the FD, man that thing has only 350 hp in Aclass but its tearing it up.

I haven't had time to drive a lot of the cars but just had some time with the Mercedes CLK-GTR....OHHH that sound...fantastic! And the acceleration is...well...exhilerating 👍 Street legal...yeah, right:crazy:

Has to be the Mugen Civic Type-R and the 2002 BMW turbo. Both of them are great cars and I love how accurate the v-tec engine noise is on the Civic.

My guess is that I have not driven 80% of what is in my garage yet, but for starters, I like these;

I love this one, art on wheels.

I don't know why but the V8 Supercars are a favorite of mine. Very difficult cars to drive stock with no assists and the cockpit view can be a challenge.

GetPhoto.ashx

I don't know why but the V8 Supercars are a favorite of mine. Very difficult cars to drive stock with no assists and the cockpit view can be a challenge.

GetPhoto.ashx

I enjoy driving them with no assists as well, I'm using a wheel. You have to be very good on throttle control as mine has the HP upgrade but man the Ford sounds soooo good.

I enjoy driving them with no assists as well, I'm using a wheel. You have to be very good on throttle control as mine has the HP upgrade but man the Ford sounds soooo good.

Yeah man. Like you say though you have to be very good on throttle control. Car will spin out on you at the drop of a hat. Once you get the tires warmed up you get a little more liberty with the throttle, but not much. You can be deceived into thinking you have more than you really have.

Just last night I tried my Holden V8S. I picked it for a gift car, so it was auto-upgraded (with who knows what), but it would pull a rolling burnout out of corners from the bottom of 4th gear 'til it bounced off the rev limiter. Jesus. You guys weren't kidding. :rolleyes:

So, another favourite car of mine. It's one of two RWD swapped Hondas that have earned me a fair bit of money.

'97 Honda Civic Type R
6291268722_5f3fc603c3_z.jpg

This Civic is still in C-Class, and despite the carbon fibre look, still retains the original weight, but received some nice upgrades to both the tyres and the suspension as well as a nice bit of additional power.

Thanks to its aero parts, it's quite fast and stable through most corners but can actually hold its own on a straight quite well. It's also a pretty stable car and relatively easy to keep under control.

The RWD swap might be just about the best thing you can do to the Civics. I mean, I've never been a Civic fan in real life, because I usually dislike front wheel driven cars... But now, that that is taken care of, it's a very, very nice car. Highly recommended.

The Trueno is available in my storefront, for 1000Cr. :D

really I would think the hatch in RWD would be hard to control because of the short wheelbase. that's why I have always kept mine FWD (same in forza 3). I might have to do the swap, I have my EK hatch fully built :dopey:. I love smoking the tires in all gears and still pulling hard on everyone

Back