Your favourite GT5 youtube video?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeano182
  • 11 comments
  • 1,027 views
Messages
7
As the title says...... :). Mines the one with the F1 challenge where he holds back a lap and then has to win a 3 lap race on the high speed ring. Sorry cant give link but on i-phone.
 


First one I saw - the music makes it for me.
 

this is my favourite one personally, I post videos myself aswell but they are mostly TA vids, this vid was truely incredible.
 
Last edited:
how about this video i made, i was online and somehow i managed to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrtEMYZmiJs

It was exually my seccond try in the same turn, as you can hear in the video but my editing software failed or else i would have showed it from 2 angels
 
Epically close race with an even more Epic finish.

 
This is the most awesome video ever, just make sure to hit the mute button before you watch though, hehe!


 
Here's a great NASCAR save during an online race that would have cost me the race but I managed to save it somehow and caught up with the leaders later during the race

 
Epically close race with an even more Epic finish

I know you are an insanely fast driver, but that must be the fastest you have ever jumped two positions. RIP indeed.
 
Back