Your favourite online car?

• Thread starter TVRt
  • 64 comments
What is everybodys favourite car to race online in GT5P and why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For me:

-TVR Tuscan
-If you know how to handle and tune it, you're onto a winner!

For me it was the TVR Speed Six. I always like the underdog. Because it wont give me too much pressure. But that car always got me good spots. Few time 1st :D

The Ferrari F40 followed by the Ford GT

I like the Ford GT better but the F40 is ultra rare online, and that's why I like racing it.

Me and slicecom and others use to have alot of fun beating newer cars with far more more pp with the F40

At the moment I'd say the Evora is my favourite for online racing. It could do with a bit more torque but the handling is lovely.

However, my favourites change quite regularly.

I use Vipers 90% of the time. So much torque and grip. I can't wait for tuning to make it shift a bit faster though.

One word.... Mine's :D When you can use it of course... 👍 Its been in the garage for a long time :(

Amuse 350Z.

- Handles like a dream with the right tune
- Goes like hell
- One of the best sounding cars on the game.

RX-7, but it?s hard(for me) to tune it right. This days i was playing at HSR 650 and it takes a little time to it run close from th Clio.
And i notice that yhe tires have a little less grip in the online mode. Does anyone notice that ?

Lotus 111/R Tuned definately. By far hardest car for me to go fast in. I love winning with a car that is a hand full. Also needs a good tune with lightning quick reflexes.

I have to say the EVO X. I know people call it a noob car but, it nice knowing that all I have to worry about is my opponents. Its nice not to worry about drving the car.

Tuned 111R Lotus Elise.It can be a handful at times,but once you get it dialed in,it's pretty smooth.

The 'tuned Clio' is amazing and is my choice, although 'punters' seemed to have spoilt its image somewhat.

Last edited:
The Blitz D1GP, even though i don't drift. I like racing this car when you can use, R3's on it. The sound of the car makes, and how fast it goes though the gears is awesome! I just like hot rods, plain and simple!!!:)👍

I like any of the BMWs. They have always been easy for me to jump in one and race. I'm just comfortable in them. If the event allows you to slap on some R rated tires, the M3 is an absolute dream to race.

The Ferrari F40 followed by the Ford GT

I like the Ford GT better but the F40 is ultra rare online, and that's why I like racing it.

Me and slicecom and others use to have alot of fun beating newer cars with far more more pp with the F40

For the same reasons:
Jaguar XK :sly:
I haven't used it for a while though.

Honda NSX for me. Not the fastest down the straights, but plenty of fun through the corners :) Espcially enjoy using it in 550PP Suzuka.

F430, it's like a scalpel, you can put it anywhere, in almost any attitude that you want, and it's a blast steering with the throttle.

Back