Your favourite online car?

• Thread starter TVRt
  • 64 comments
Yeah F430 would be my other choice. It's such a fun and balanced car, No wonder people spend so much money on Ferrari cars.

My second choice would be the E92 M3. If you can tune and know how to drive, this car is heaven around the track.

...Until you step into my Tuscan! What a pleasure to drive 👍.

The M3 and the Tuscan, I'm reckoning, are the best value supercars in GT5P. They have both rewarded me with more than enough 1st place prizes online.

Saying that, they're probably one the few of the rarest cars out there. I see way more F40s than Tuscans!

I've been using the DB9 alot lately. Not the obvious choice, but a real treat when you get the tuning right.

Second choice would have to be the Tuned 'Vette...

Mine's GT-R 👍
-Easy and predictable handling at limit
-S-GT car like acceleration/braking
-Responsive RB26 power!
It's ability to devastate other fully-tuned cars around Tsukuba Circuit (in case of GT5p, Suzuka) in near stock form speaks for itself.

The cars I've enjoyed racing the most online (some time ago now, haven't had the time of late) have been the Lotus Elise '96 in the 500PP events when everyone else used the FWDs with double the power, and the BMW Z4 that Ardius organised an event in at London some time mid last year. Not as quick as some of the other suggestions, but when the racing is that close you tend not to notice a lack of speed. Both the above cars provided the challenge that made the racing fun.

The Corvette Z06 or the Mustang depending on the class of racing I'm in, because I love my muscle cars, and people shunt them as well so it's my way of protesting.

I'll put in another vote for the Nissan GTR. After hours of playing with the car, tires and gears, I seem to be one with the car and keep putting in faster overall times in the Daytona Road Course. I use a suspension tune found on this site, because I just can't seem to get a handle on tuning from scratch. I'll keep trying.

Without a doubt Ferrari California,but not at any pp or tire combo,other than that would be the Tuned Clio,or F430.

Lotus Elise 111R/Tuned.

Take this to those 750pp suzuka races and the Ford GT LM has no chance of winning.

I love racing the F40, mainly because you rarely see anyone else racing one. That and I feel a certain affiliation with this car as I used to drool over it when I first saw it back when I was a teen, and in my eyes it still hasn't lost it's beauty. Also the the first set of fuel cells I built at work were for the F40...and what a bugger they were too 👍

Drive the 111/R tuned in Pro physics and write back how much you love it. Its almost unbelievable how hard it is to drive in pro mode.

The M3 has always been my favorite. I like running the cars that don't seem as popular like the TVRs, DB9, Mustang, etc. It's nice to see other cars in the field besides the clio, cali, 111/R. All good cars, but it's nice to be different and competitive in other cars. Nothing like bringing the mustang home with a win at the HSR.

my favorite car is the Aston Martin DB9... its fun to drive online, it has great control.. but compared to the other cars in the A class... i can't keep up. I rep the Vette and GTR a lot... they are my favorite in the Superclass group.

My favorite is the Corvette Z06 tuned or street version. My second choice would either be the Ford GT or Viper. In my opinion a car RWD and high horse power is a lot of fun to drive. Not to mention all three of these cars can be competitive in races with 650 to 800 points.

Ferrari California most of the time but when I want to race just for fun I race my corvette Z06 stock or my viper SRT-10 the 2 best engines sound of GT5P

At the moment I've been driving the clio a lot, which is a nice car with all its grip. However my favourite would be the Lotus Elise 111R/Tuned. Back in the 750pp days at suzuka I loved driving this and really taking it to the GT-LM's which dominated the event. The car, when tuned correctly is just so quick and grippy, suited my style well.

One word.... Mine's :D When you can use it of course... 👍 Its been in the garage for a long time :(

Meh... no kidding. I'm itching for a 750 Suzuka BATTLE! 👍

Tuned Elise 111R for me too.
The M3 is a close second.
And the Tuned Viper a close third. Man, I miss those 750 pp events...

The Tuned Clio or the Tuned S2000. 2 small cars you can throw around the track and have fun with. But drive to hard and they will bite you

Back