Your First and Most Recent Cars

• Thread starter Johnny1996
  • 15 comments
United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
The point of this thread is simple: what was your first car on GTPSP? What was your most recent car you have acquired on GTPSP? My first car was an Alfa Romeo 147 and my most recent car was the Ford GT40 Racecar.

I really want the F2007. Can't blame you for saving the credits for it. That hopefully will be a purchase that I make very soon. :)

Earning money is really a hard way in GTPSP, as I need to complete my GTPSP cockpit post, I still have quite a lot of racing and rally cars to buy. I think I still need to earn around 50,000,000 ingame credit to finsih the job, god knows how many times I still need to race to earn such amount of credit :yuck:

First machine was a Mini One. I beat the game by buying and beating everything. The final car I bought to end the game was the BMW M5 Concept.

Most of the races I won was in that Peugeot 206 you get at the beginning, but as far as I remember I think first bought car was yellow Mazda 6, final NSX-R Concept.

First car in the game was a Pontiac Vibe. Recent purchased car was the Lister Storm Race Car.

my gift car on when you start it was a Alfa Romeo 147 gta but the first car i bought was a honda nsx and i cant rembber what car i bought last on there

Back