Your "go to" race and car

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 33 comments
Well, I know I said previously that my go-to car was the Subaru Impreza WRX STi rally car, and it still has a very special place in my garage, but now I typically find myself running my #3 Dale Earnhardt GM Goodwrench Service Plus Chevrolet Silverado SS Baldwin Trophy. It's just an awesome truck that's very fun to drive, and the Pro-4 replica setup I've installed makes it an absolute beast offroad. As for my go-to race, well, it's not a race per se, but a championship I've made called the Offroad Unlimited Championship. I've included as wide a range of cars as possible, from small and nimble rally cars all the way up to huge trophy trucks and buggies. Entrants duke it out over a 10-race calendar that includes both short point-to-point races and long multi-lap enduros. The selection of courses is designed to give each type of car a chance to shine in its native environment, which means that championship battles (at least, among AI) are as wild and unpredictable as the on-track action itself. It's a very fun championship.

Not even for the popularity of it for the grind but I truly enjoy running the Goliath circuit 2-3 laps. Ford GT HE or the Viper ACR HE, love those 2 cars. Really loving FH3 at the moment it was an amazing pickup 👍

My go to car (as in the car I've put the most miles on sans Goliath cars) is my LS3 swapped Evo 10 in S Class. It's just a really good all-around car and I have no problems cleaning out Online Adventures in it.

FH3 (28).jpg

My mildly modified FC3S RX-7. It's all black with a wing delete, turbine-style wheels, and about 250hp. It just feels so...."right."

I also like my DC2 Integra type R. It's totally stock at the moment, but fun to wring out.

Back