Forza Horizon 3 - Show off your paints!

This is my newest project in the FH3 livery editor; I started on it just this morning and finished it a few hours ago. Frankly I'm so satisfied with this job that I could go on and on about how beautiful I think it is, but I'll spare you that and just let you look and decide for yourself. Presenting the #32 Dodge K&N Viper GTS-R!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

You'll notice the sides are asymmetrical because I can't mirror the K&N logo due to the fact that it's a manufacturer decal. It actually works rather well, I think.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

And finally a couple of action shots so you can see how magnificently the lighting works with the dark metallic blue:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

And yes, before you ask, it is up for download; just search "K&N Viper" and it'll show up. :)

With additional sponsors that would be an absolutely stellar paint job.

Mobil 1, a tyre manufacturer and something else often seen in motorsport would be enough for authenticity without ruining it with too many.

VXR
With additional sponsors that would be an absolutely stellar paint job.

Mobil 1, a tyre manufacturer and something else often seen in motorsport would be enough for authenticity without ruining it with too many.
I do have Bridgestone decals over the front fenders and Dodge logos on the bottom sides of the hood, but I'll experiment with adding more manufacturer decals. Mobil 1 is most likely out of the question though as I'd have to download the logo from the Storefront.

EDIT: Done and done! I'm putting the images in a spoiler because there are already 8 pictures of basically the same car above. :)

GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Just a few GT2 race mods, inspired by the FC arriving this week.

30436226290_152be41994_z.jpg
30147435544_4f9c93da47_z.jpg
30742490786_56d7c29cae_z.jpg
30690702291_2c3f73f066_z.jpg
30147422964_bd9ef0e946_z.jpg
30662253952_12c8524526_z.jpg

I wanted to incorporate the GT logo into the designs, so on the modern cars, I've used it as a racing class decal. On the Mini, I used it inside the Cooper laurel wreath.

In GT2, the Silvia paint is on the Pulsar VZR N1, whilst the Ralliart livery features on the Legnum VR4 and Super VR4.

Well, I couldn't find any livery of the Kouki S14 replicating the Silvia LM Edition from Gran Turismo 1, so I made it myself. It wasn't too hard, though I was too lazy to make my own logos, so I used logos other people already made for the sponsors.
30736227331_7cfacd741e_c.jpg

30189316753_eebb746009_c.jpg

For some reason I enjoy painting police vehicles. I know you think the sidebar looks dodgy... but that's how Humberside's Landie was actually vinyled! :)

HumbLandRover.png

061996ChryslerViperGTS-RN49B.JPG
061996ChryslerViperGTS-RN49A.JPG

Do you guys do requests?

Since there is no confirmation if we get a Viper GTS-R or Gr.3 in GTSport, and I'm probably not talented enough to do this myself, could someone try this livery on the current GTS-R?

The Canaska Southwind livery from 1996 Le Mans.

Hopefully this is not too much to ask for.

GetPhoto.ashx

Work In Progress.

I'm going to have this as a "prize car" if someone can get the best total time for my upcoming Unbeatable Street Racers Championship.

If I know how to gift a car to someone that is...

Last edited:
If I know how to gift a car to someone that is...

One way around this is to put up your car on an auction for as low a buy out as possible and have them search for it ASAP. The other might be to coordinate with the winner and host the paint on your storefront until they've downloaded it.

Not exactly ideal for a prize, I know.

Car: 2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
Filename: #105 Ipone

I wanted to get a livery done for the RZR for the longest time... And finally here it is! The limited space available and complex surfaces made it a decent challenge. Eventually I found my inspiration in MX graphics. It still took a lot of throwing stuff on it and seeing what stuck, but I'm really happy with the final result. Enjoy!

@ClydeYellow I'm liking that. is it only on the standard RZR or do you have it on the Rockstar as well? (There's also a Horizon Edition but it's not available yet).

Thankyou, and thanks for reminding me the Rockstar exists, ported it. 👍

And congrats for the win, is that a seven out of seven record?

Thankyou, and thanks for reminding me the Rockstar exists, ported it. 👍

And congrats for the win, is that a seven out of seven record?

For Forza Motorsport 6 I have a 100% feature rate; I believe I have 11 liveries in that game and all of them are Featured Designs. Some needed to be submitted twice or 3 times but in the end they're all Featured. It's the only way to get significant download numbers; I had 35,000 in total last I checked.

As for Forza Horizon 3, every design I have entered so far has been a winner, although I had to submit my Rally Fighter twice. I've got a few designs left to submit I'm sure they'll get Featured eventually. I'm currently classified as an Elite Painter, need some more downloads to get to Legendary status ;)

No. 14 JACCS/HONDA Integra Type R
GetPhoto-51.jpg
GetPhoto-54.jpg
GetPhoto-55.jpg

Finished this one a while ago, and let me tell you, it wasn't easy lining all of the colors together the right way. But, I think it came out well enough, with the inspiration originally coming from the JACCS esquire liveries used in GT 1 & 2, except that I made it look like the real ones they ran in the JTCC.

Here I am, back at it again with another paint job! This one's an homage to one of the greatest racing drivers of all time, Dale Earnhardt. Unfortunately, it's locked, so not up for download, but I thought I'd share it here because... well, it needs to be shared. :)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
First Forza game I've bought, and I have to admit the livery editor really is something. Sadly some cars have barely any bodykits but I can make do. Here is one of my first liveries which is kinda let down by not being able to have the big go fast wing on the back (like the 1990's nsx)

TAKATA NSX3.jpg

TAKATA NSX4.jpg

Also, I might be suffering from male domestic blindness or incompetence but I cant seem to work out how to do photomode when in the festival :indiff: so I had to make do with these screenshots.

As you JGTC (and Gran Turismo) lovers might have realised, yes, it's the 2003 Takata Dome NSX livery on a 2005 model car!

TAKATA NSX2.jpg
TAKATA NSX.jpg

TAKATA.jpg

TAKATA NSX5.jpg

Latest Posts

Back