Your GT5P setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noah
  • 571 comments
  • 222,738 views
quote by spyrrari.

It's not really heavy.
If you change gear to fast you'l get it over yourself.:ouch:
and it's pretty hard to drift with it.

ah,i see...is it not possible to attach the chair to the table somehow...so your weight is keeping the table steady??..
like one more piece of wood on the floor attached to the table,where you also put your chair ontop....:)

just a quick thought...👍

spyrrari.
 
.
 
Last edited:
Here's mine...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 128
spyrrari: If possible could you do me a massive favour? Could you snap a couple of picture of your seat / setup and PM them or post me in here PLEASE :D
 
Updated PIC
G25 shifter add on added *well had it for long time now, but do not think I posted the pic here*
IMG_3255.jpg

As well I got a 5.1 setup :)
IMG_3258.jpg




PS. Sorry for blurry pictures, My hands are shakey.
 
That bar right in front of the brake pedal looks real awkward.
 
spyrrari: If possible could you do me a massive favour? Could you snap a couple of picture of your seat / setup and PM them or post me in here PLEASE :D

I assume you have seen the pictures i allready put on this thread yes??...(post #248)
If so,would you want to see more detail of the "podium" i built where i connected the playseat on??...

spyrrari.
 
Yeah of the seat itself like front on and a sideways one so I can see what its like and maybe one of your base. If you can do this mate will be much appericated!
 
That bar right in front of the brake pedal looks real awkward.

It's not in a way. Plenty of FOOT space. It the angle that looks odd.
 
Yeah of the seat itself like front on and a sideways one so I can see what its like and maybe one of your base. If you can do this mate will be much appericated!

Sure Jack,will post them tomorrow,:cheers:

spyrrari.
 
Here you go Jack(and others offcourse...)if you have questions let me know:tup:

spyrrari.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1324.jpg
    DSCN1324.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCN1326.jpg
    DSCN1326.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN1330.jpg
    DSCN1330.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN1331.jpg
    DSCN1331.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN1332.jpg
    DSCN1332.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN1340.jpg
    DSCN1340.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCN1338.jpg
    DSCN1338.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN1337.jpg
    DSCN1337.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN1335.jpg
    DSCN1335.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN1333.jpg
    DSCN1333.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN1343.jpg
    DSCN1343.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN1346.jpg
    DSCN1346.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 59
Great! Thanks alot spyrrari, just what I was after 👍

Looks like Ive got some saving to do!
 
Great! Thanks alot spyrrari, just what I was after 👍

Looks like Ive got some saving to do!

welcome,you can see yourself sitting in that chair allready eh..👍:)


spyrrari.
 
Also posted in DIY racing set up. If like me your on a budget my set up does the job and i made some instructions up for one of my PSN buddy's a while back so i'll post here for anyone who's interesed.
 

Attachments

  • seatedveiw.JPG
    seatedveiw.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 100
  • diagramtopveiw.JPG
    diagramtopveiw.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 77
  • diagramsideview.JPG
    diagramsideview.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 165
this is my setup. I like it because it is comfortable, stable, and easy to store. I just hang it on the wall in the garage when i'm done. Its very light.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 138
i like the way you can adjust the angle of the wheel on your cockpit, did you buy it or make it?
 
what i also like is that i made the pedals adjustable so everyone can use it
 
this is my setup. I like it because it is comfortable, stable, and easy to store. I just hang it on the wall in the garage when i'm done. Its very light.

PVC, I like that, I bet it's sturdy too.
 
I bet with that PVC design that CHAIR was most expensive out of the cockpit. I was about to build one out of PVC, but since my B-day came along, I spoil myself with that EVO chair.
 
i got my bed for sitting, my 21 inch SDTV(dats SUPER DEFINITION, lmao) my 600W 5.1 surround sound system, sixaxis, ps3, and dats bout it

BEAT THAT!! lol
 
i got my bed for sitting, my 21 inch SDTV(dats SUPER DEFINITION, lmao) my 600W 5.1 surround sound system, sixaxis, ps3, and dats bout it

BEAT THAT!! lol

Stop with the "dats" please. "That" isn't that hard to type. And yeah, you got a pretty nice set up too.
 
I bet with that PVC design that CHAIR was most expensive out of the cockpit. I was about to build one out of PVC, but since my B-day came along, I spoil myself with that EVO chair.

haha yeah, i made it a few years ago and i think i spent about $30 to make the cockpit
 
Updated PIC
G25 shifter add on added *well had it for long time now, but do not think I posted the pic here*
IMG_3255.jpg

As well I got a 5.1 setup :)
IMG_3258.jpg




PS. Sorry for blurry pictures, My hands are shakey.

your setup is sweet dude! its not too far of a reach to the shifter?
 
Hey all
thought i would post a pic of my setup ,its nothing special really.
G25 PS3 and GT5p
Ghetto old TV no hi def for me :indiff: Its hard to read all that small writing in GT5p lol

The seat is from a corolla i have for parts mounted on a board with the
seat rails so its adjustable.
The pedals are raised up for a better seating position
the table is just dodgy and has been lowered from kitchten table height but tech screws and metal pipe fix that ,surprisingly no flex to speak of.
Its pretty basic but works perfect for me.
 

Attachments

  • DorihakoG25.jpg
    DorihakoG25.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 136
Finally my racing Rig is done:scared:, time to give some pics. Enjoy:)















 
Last edited:
Back