Your GT6 Goals

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 85 comments
I don't have any goals as such, I'm just going to enjoy playing the game, and enjoy gradual progression. I pre ordered on Amazon so should recieve it on December 6, just 5 days to go, can't wait.

tomorrow: pre-order from game stop

day 1: get rid of honda ASAP.
day 2: acquire and enjoy 2013 mustang gt500
day 3: acquire pagani huayra (either)

day 730: keep playing.

day 1460: and still playing.

Except from the obvious "win any race", "get <insert car name here> within x days" and "do a barrel roll", my goals would be following:

Challenge a X2014-noob to a race.
Beat him (even though he's on Racing Softs and I'm on Hards)
Listen to all his complaints about him not having to prove anything, giving me the win and the obvious fact that he's not complaining.

Once that's done, I'll go scare off half of the community by telling them that rallying ≠ 3 lap competition-demolition derby where the primary goal is to destroy everything that moves.

After that, organise organised online events and hope to finally break through as a racing series host

1: Drive my premium supra RZ at night on silverstone.
2: Hotlap with the deltawing
3: Change the liveries on my racecars if i don't like them
4: Enjoy the V12 sound of a classic ferrari
5: Enjoy the new interiors of the standards, and check out their gauges.

Trolololol :D
Unless they didn't remove the Deltawing before going "gold"... There will be no hot laps for a while...

Unless they didn't remove the Deltawing before going "gold"... There will be no hot laps for a while...
Don't mind him.
He is just trolling.

All things he said are not possible in GT6 (at least not at launch)

Week 1 and 2: Obtain all licenses, maybe will bother to gold them.
Week 3: Start earning money for the base McLaren F1.
Later: Keep earning teh moniez, buy any car I like.

Not a set date,but get all cars. Possibly finish all races except long endurance races as well.

Acquire the entire set of Ferrari cars, starting with the FXX. Hopefully that will be a month goal, but I don't know how fast you earn credits! :scared:

Day one goal:
Find a way to get a different starting car.

There must be a way, there was a way to start with zero money in GT5 too.

Day one goal:

Yeah, I do feel as if starting us off with a Fit will not go down with others such as yourself. Maybe with the 15th anniversary they will give us the option to start with one of those...

I hope they dont limit the power for them however... no R18 then

One goal I have is to use only premium cars in the career mode. This is a new game so I want to experience new content on my first playthrough.

Day one goal:

Was not aware you could start GT5 with zero money, I know you could buy a car that left you with zero money though...

My only goal with GT6 is to enjoy the game. Not worried about trophies but I do want to learn to tune better this time.

My GT6 goal is the same with every new iteration of Gran Turismo; gold everything and collect every car.

Jerome

Get every car in the game and speed test them stock and full tuned (fun I know)

Record laps on every paved track with all the new GT3/GT2/GT500/GT300 race cars and their 15th Anniversary versions. I'll set more goals from there...

Back