Your Main Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE1FL
  • 159 comments
  • 11,932 views
lamborghini murcielago lp640 on comfort softs
 
My main car currently is the Audi R8 V10 Fully modded.. it will crush most who oppose it.
 
used to be a pimped out 458 italia, but now I just like playing online with my yellow bird and learning how to tame it around the ring =]
 
I mostly use my BMW V12 LM Race Car, it destroys. But now that I won the Minolta it'll probably be that.
 
B-Spec grinding: X2010 Sebastian Vettel, obtained from the X2010 challenge.

A-Spec: Either the Mazda 787B or the Ferrari Enzo.
 
Fairlady Z Z-Tune and the 380RS Super Leggera are slayers of anything in the 500HP range if you race production along with the sneaky Elise 111R. Top three in my book!
 
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 (712 horsepower)
Chevrolet ZR1 C6 RM '09 (703 horsepower) (race modification)
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 (488 horsepower)
Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09 (466 horsepower)

Next purchase: Enzo Ferrari.

I love ferraris. I have the Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 512BB, Ferrari California and Ferrari 430 Scuderia.
 
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 (712 horsepower)
Chevrolet ZR1 C6 RM '09 (703 horsepower) (race modification)
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 (488 horsepower)
Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09 (466 horsepower)

Next purchase: Enzo Ferrari.

I love ferraris. I have the Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 512BB, Ferrari California and Ferrari 430 Scuderia.

I think the Ferrari California is an awful car to drive, it has really bad handling and it isn't that fast either, i think its a waste for 236,000cr.
 
I generally use the ZR1/RM
Got a tune that makes it much more managable but still keeps you on your toes :P
 
FGT (and ZR1 RM) for grinding, but otherwise 787B and C9.
 
and r92cp nissan race car
Nissan_R92CP.jpg

would you trade that for a carbon x1 or speed 8 or jag xjr-9 or escudo, something like that?
 
I've been using the McLaren F1 Stealth the most, everywhere I can.

For the American races I use the Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70

Most frequently used Japanese car is a fully tuned Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple III (R34) ‘00

As for the German races, I'm loving the Audi A4 Touring Car ‘04

My Bob's are pretty much driving the same thing, although I sometimes let them loose in the Formula Gran Turismo.
 
efini RX7 '91
normal_Tsukuba_Circuit_90.jpg

450bhp
Just over 1000kg
Comfort Hard tires !
 
If I found this thread earlier in my A-spec races, then that would be my R8. I really like the car's design and when I had enough credits to buy it, I had to get it. Its probably the most used car in my garage.
 
Arta NSX Super GT - Cockpit no HUD
 
I think the Ferrari California is an awful car to drive, it has really bad handling and it isn't that fast either, i think its a waste for 236,000cr.

I didn't buy the California. It's the reward of the ferrari champonship. Now I have the Enzo Ferrari. Awesome car with soft race tires

(sorry if my english is bad... :s )
 
Nissan GT-R Spec V GT Academy Version fully Tuned
 
Really love the Ford GT LM Spec II Test car. I would call this one my favourite! But so is the Nissan Aero RM a lovely car!

Dont have to mention that I use the X2010 for grinding as well as anyone else. But I hate this car actually .
 
The CLK Touring Car. Nothing better than hammering it round the 'Ring.
 
Right now? My R8 or the YellowHat GT-R. For some reason the R8 is actually faster when tuned up, especially since they don't give you a lot of tuning options with the GT-R which is already a race car. But the R8 is AWFUL handling at such ridiculous HP so it depends on the track/race.
 
I first hated my GT formula. The I learned that it drives differently because it is rear engine and then liked it more....then through tuning and finding the perfect tune this car is AMAZING and now use it all the time. The car sticks like glue and very easy to control...far different than before the tune. It's now my first go to car...then my RM ZR1 Vette but 90% of the time it's the GT formula.
 
430 Scuderia with Racing Mediums, rest stock, really a dream car
 
Back