Your Main Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE1FL
  • 159 comments
  • 11,932 views
A Hemi Orange Dodge Ram that's been tuned to within an inch of it's life.
 
The Mclaren MP4-12C for me. It's a great car in my opinion.
 
Until I'm finished with the FGT Championship, the FGT is my main car. I try tro drive it as much as possible to practice myself with this car.
 
A spec: NSX-R LM road car. Handles like a dream, I've beat quite a few race cars with it.

B Spec: FGT (grinding along at level 39, even as I type) Car now has over 39,000 miles on it. The Bob's also likes driving the NSX-R LM road car, they easily won the Nurburgring 4 hour & the Tsukuba 9 hour races with it..
 
ZR1 (09) Race Mod Corvette

Juan Pablo Montoya (few use this car online for some reason)

Honda Integra Race Mod - need to practice for concours!
 
I base this on purely STOCK cars (meaning straight from the UCD or Dealership) which go in this order:

1) Honda NSX Type S Zero '97
2) BMW M3 '04
3) Honda S2000 '06

I've personally owned a '03 S2000 and currently own a E46 M3 and that's probably paid a bias but they are just a load of fun.
 
started driving the alfa romeo 8c and its not half bad in handling, i also love the sound of the car:drool:
 
Definately the TVR Speed 12 and Tommy Kaira ZZII for just plain driving.

Racing I really dont know, it all depends on what I want to use because I try switch up a lot.
 
Main car I use is my X2010 Prototype because it's simply so blindingly quick and that's by far the most important consideration when you've unlocked the endurance events.

My favourite car would def. not be the X2010 though, because it's just unrealistically quick and grippy.
 
Right now I'm having fun with the Oullim Motors Spirra. It is kind of a tricky car to drive, but that's why I like it for the challenge.
 
My main car is now the Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09

Just love it <3
 
X2010 Prototype for me.
No colour means awesomeness. 👍
 
X2010 Prototype for me.
No colour means awesomeness. 👍

Oh yes, I like the prototype too. I use it when I have the need for extreme speed :)
 
1- Pagani Zonda R ( I wish the Cinque was in it)
2-Aston Martin DB9 (EPIC Grand Tourer)
3-Amuse S2000 GT1
4-908 HDI FAP
5-Ford GT
 
I think the Red Bull X2010 is a corny car> im sorry but it is
 
Im always changing but ive been grinding B-spec with the Formula GT recently
 
tough one

X1 White Or X1 Pink

Cant Pick One :lol:

aslo have Yellow red blue prototype s.vettle orange

See told you it was tough to pick one:gtpflag::cheers::bowdown:
 
impreza 07 rm... its mah baby =33
impreza 03 wrc
lancer super wrc
focus 07 wrc
lexus super gt
mclaren f1
ferrari f2007

gtw =3
 
Mitsubishi 3000GT and Mazda MX-5 ´99 10th anniversary...:dopey:

oh, you mean in GT5: let me think....ok:

Mitsubishi 3000GT and Mazda MX-5´(any)
:sly:
 
My Main Car is My AstroBlack Bugatti Veyron :) Love it! 50 wins & counting!!!
 
ZR1 RM, 45 wins and over 1200 km.
 
It varies the car I use the most. I found in Previous games because of the far greater number of race events I found my self becoming more attached to a car. For example in gt4 I ground the early races until I could afford a 300zx. This car then gradually got faster as I could afford more parts. There were so many races that it was capable of winning it was like the car had been on a journey with me from stock, basic modds through to being maxed out and if I wanted to keep the car competitive I had to get more into the suspension tuning and aero parts. It was great but there has not been the same opportunity to feel like I have a main car in gt5.

So in answer to the question my main car changes so frequently. For a few days its been My s13 for some drifting but now I just bought a SLR and I'm loving blasting her round the nurburg
 
I am always changing cars, but now my daily driver is my Ford GT. Oh my, what an amazing sound it has when tuned.
Im lovin the Ford GT too. Though I always seem to fall back to my first GT Car the Honda Civic 97', yea all those nice r8's and supercars are awesome but i just enjoy driving my first car more.
 
No doubt it's the FGT. I looked at the tuning thread for it and the first setup in the thread has done wonders. I was an okay racer before the new setup but now I can dominate with it even more. Finally won the FGT Championship. Got that monkey off my back and now I am using my two FGTs exclusively in the endurance races, minus off course the races that don't allow the car.
 
Back