Your Most Extreme Drift Car

• Thread starter GT4HERO
  • 36 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gran Turismo have some of the most extreme cars in the world being contoled and drifted by your own finger tips.

There are amazing cars in the game and you can drift them all your goal is to find amazing and unusaul cars with load of HP and send in your drift photos and hopefully your speed while in the drift

Good luck Driftets

Here is my Extreme drift car for the day.
A Formula Gran Turismo with 904hp at 234km/h at Tsukuba Circuit.

Send in your extreme car dift pics now!!!!!

i'm guessing no since he's a new member
and i don't think swift would allow this since there's already a
DPC...

EDIT: you need to pm the moderater "swift" if you wish to make something like this (something that would result in a huge thread with many posters/ competitions/ challenges/ etc)

Cool idea this, Like really high powered and off the chart drift cars... Very cool...

This is my contribution then, Gilett Vertigo Race Car, 905kw of pure brute force....

There's already a "unique drift car thread"
Unique Car Drift thread
It would be better to turn this into a thread for discussion rather than having it focused on pictures.
Talking about the extremes of horsepower on certain car's, the Pro's and Con's. Advantages, Disadvantages.

Very true DRIFTN, so let's discuss then...

the problem I have with the Vertigo is wheel spin... EXTREME wheelspin... the thing spine right into 4th and is VERY hard to control with S3 tyres on...

oh and ahh just incase your blind DRIFTIN this isnt for unique cars its for drift cars with extreme horsepower were u post ur pics

NO NO NO NO!!! NO TCS, lol...

Drifting with AIDS on is like riding a bike with training wheels - TankSpanker

I must find another way!!! lol, I haven't played with it that much though, so I'll get it right when I decide to play with it some more...

GT4HERO
oh and ahh just incase your blind DRIFTN this isnt for unique cars its for drift cars with extreme horsepower were u post ur pics
Don't be rude about it,
Im trying to help you out.

Dude, you need to calm down a little here.

Not all of us are sitting at our PS2's, drifting an extreme car, then running back to the PC to post up pics for this thread.. So take a chill pill...

Threads grow slowly over a good few days, If people like you idea, the thread will grow... If not, it will die!!!...

So stop bugging people to post, or they wont!!!

P.S. You're messing up your own thread here, that's not cool and is the right way to go for a lock!!!

Lock, pfftt, what was I thinking, you're right, you don't need a lock... You need a BAN...

I think I speak for every other GTP resident when I say that we really don't need people like you around here... Well, that's how I feel anyway...

If you have better things to do then be here, then... GO DO THEM!!!

P.S. Funny how you slate us for sitting on here "24/7" as you say, yet you're the one begging for your thread to be filled with pics... Go play GT4 or summink....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back