Your Most Favorite/Least Favorite tracks

• Thread starter MelloBoy
  • 247 comments
The Ring is a tough course and I still have a hard time on it....that said, its one of my favs....grand canyon has to be the worst to race an opponent on :yuck: rather fun solo though.

Running Hong Kong in a comp at another board and it's actually alot of fun. Once you learn it, it's a good track. So thats no longer on my disliked list.

Nurb, Suzuka and Trial Mountain are all great tracks. Monaco is great too, but without damage is can become a bumping fest with the stupid AI.

Both oval tracks.. (test coarse) and i forget the other one. there just so damn boring all you do is go around and around in circles, these are about how fast can your car go, and that it... 👎 Nurburgring 👍

Of the new tracks, I absolutely love El Capitain; proof positive that nature looks better paved. :D The rest of the new tracks, eh... Twin Ring IS very annoying, and most of the rest I could really give or take, especially all the "real world" circuits. I dislike how the tracks have so many different variations now, not because I hate variety, but because they mark the track so freakin poorly! If you don't want me driving somewhere, please put up something that prevents me from doing so. :crazy:

Oh, I really hate 90% of the city tracks, also. Not because they're bad tracks, they're just boring to me, too many low-speed turns.

Surprisingly, even after having already raced them 50 million times over, the carry-overs from GT3 remain the more fun of the bunch. Guess it goes to show, PD designs better tracks than world-class racetrack designers :D

Oh, I friggin hate Apricot Hill, too.

Found a new Most Hated: Opera Paris Reverse. I can win Normal, but on reverse I'm frequently off the pace by about 8 seconds. Doesn't matter if it's ther World Championships or the Alpine onemake races, if it's run on Opera Paris Reverse I will lose (even if I qualify in the top spot).

I was gonna make another thread,then saw this...so..

Top 3 Favorite:

#1-Circuit De La Sarthe II
This track is absolutely beautiful.The longest (Except MAYBE test course) straight in the game,fairly easy to learn sections and is quite challenging.

#2-Nurburgring Nordshcleife
In the right car this track is utterly awesome.It requires lots of skill to master,and that is what i love about it.

#3-Special Stage Route 5
This track is perfect in every way.It's night,can be run "Wet",and has the perfect combination of curves and straights to make a high-speed,yet complex track.

Top 3 Hated Tracks:

#1-Hong Kong
This track is so despisable.It is ridiculously designed and should never come back to GT...ever.

#2-Suzuka Circuit
I never could memorize the corners of this track..especially the one with that huge wall waiting to eat your car.

#3-Opera Paris
I also hate this track (Unless Im driving the Renault Clio :P).So many ignorant complex corners...no speed at all!

i love laguna seca, infineon (sports car), and le mans

i live in CA so i go to infineon and laguna a lot. infact i'm goin to se the alms race at infineon this sunday (the 17th) :D :cheers:

I love Midfield, Deep Forest, Twin Ring Motegi Road Coarse, Tsukuba Circuit and many more. Those are highlights. Courses I hate, Hong Kong, all Infineons, I can't even think of the rest.

after playing it for some years, i can say my favorite tracks are suzuka, nordschleife, tsukuba and le mans. in this order. i think suzuka is the most fun to drive, because every corner is different and its extreme challenging to get a near perfect lap. still love it!

Nurburgring, Le Sarthe 1 & 2, Trail Mountain are the best

GRAND CANYON IS THE WORST TRACK EVER

and all the other tracks have there ups and downs

La Sarthe I & II, Suzuka, Nuerburgring, Citta di Aria, Tsukuba, and Apricot Hill are my personal favorites.

But the there is only one that is on my "hate" list: Hong Kong.

Favourite track: Oddly enough, the Nurburgring.

It's a legendary circuit that, if you're not careful, will chew your car up and spit it out. If you've mastered it, you can let your mind wander as you gaze upon the lovely scenery surrounding the track. There are several tricky parts (i.e: Schwalbenschanz, I think?) which really require one's attention, which, to me, is what pure GT is all about, from the first arcade races in GT1 to Formula GT at the 'Ring. It's an epic struggle, not of man-versus-machine, but one of man and machine-versus-nature. Best of all, it lasts 14 miles!

Least liked track: George V Paris.

Come on! How can the street be glistening when there is no water or rain on the track? And why are there so many invisible fences?

*pauses*

(I think I just contradicted myself)

my favs.:
1. Midfield - my fav since GT2 :bowdown:
2. Rome Circuit - I hate that they didn't put it in GT4
3. Grindelwald - please bring this back
4. Red Rock valley - was great for high power cars
5. Tokyo
6. Monaco - from GT3 the sunlight after the first turn was great

My least favs.:
1. Opera Paris - i hate this track
2. Suzuka - never got use to it on GT4 or TT
3. Ice Arena - don't know why this was even created:tdown:
4. Complex string -

and the ones i miss:
Rome Night
Tahiti Road- this was perfect for smaller cars with low HP
Tahiti Dirt Route 3 -GT2
Green Forest - GT2
Pikes Peak - GT2

i love el cap, le mans, ap hill, midfield, grand vallye, deep forest, and all other widetrack race tracks.
i hate all city tracks and all other narrow track courses.
about nurbie ... i dunno. i guess i could start to love it after i would spend a week day & night practicing it in a real nice car like the csl to get to remember every one of the 170 (?) curves.

My least favourite would have to be the Motorsport Land, with the Test Course following a very close second. I hate the Motorsport Land circuit because it seems more like a track for go-karts, and I have never seen any go-karts on GT4!

Good tracks:

-Nordschleife
-Tsukuba
-Fuji 80/90
-Twin Motegi road course
-Seoul
-Opera
-Midfiel
-Apricot

Bad tracks:

-Autum mini
-Hong kong
-George V Paris
-Fuji 05
-Motegi Speedway
-La sarthe
-Suzuka

They are not bad, but a bit boring to drive...

I guess me favorite track would be the Nordscheiffe because that is where I do all of my driving recently. Some of the others I like include: Deep Forest, Grand Valley, El Capitan, the Citta, and Infineon.

I do not like Motegi West, Soeul, Fuji 05, either Autumn ring, Test or Beginner course, Apricot hill, Georges V or Clubman. These are the ones I try to avoid as much as possible.

All the rest I'm pretty neutral on. I drive them occasionally, but never for very long.

Back