Your most favourite racing game from 2010s?

• Thread starter GTxForza
  • 21 comments
Forza Horizon 4 is my MOST favourite racing game of the 2010s. As someone who loves and lives for cars, it is my paradise!

And the second will have to be NFS Hot Pursuit 2010, a game that brought back the goodness that is the 90's NFS games with a twist!

And last but not least. Modnation Racers. A game that had great potential and endless possibilities to creating some of my most favourites via imagination!

Assetto corsa competizione.

IMO even on a standard Slim PS4 its so much better than anything else aviable on a console. its like there is no competition.

Some great games, f1 2013, dirt, loeb rally, project cars but the winner is wrc8. What a massive improvement on others and the driving was fun and challenging.

In no particular order; Driver:SF, Driveclub and Dirt Rally (1).

Last edited:
Uh, if I had to choose, it would be a toss-up between Automobilista and Assetto Corsa. I probably would choose Automobilista because I've spent more time with Automobilista more than I have Assetto Corsa. Having a less-than-stellar PC is a factor for me not playing Assetto Corsa much. AC, though, still is one of the most fascinating simulation racers I've ever played. The first Automobilista is based on the rFactor 1 engine, so I was able to play it fairly well and keep playing it.

Honorable mention for me would be "BeamNG.drive." It's for the same reasons I haven't played Assetto Corsa too much, and BeamNG.drive is even more resource intensive than Assetto Corsa.

So my vote for 2010s racers is Automobilista.

Gran Turismo 5 & Assetto Corsa.

Still remember doing dawn hot laps at the 'ring in GT5. First game I had a wheel for too. Good memories.

Blur
Split Second
NFS MW 2012
Driver SF
Driveclub

I wanted to include Burnout Paradise but I remembered it was released earlier than 2010. Oh well, MW 2012 represents it in spirit :lol:

None of the GT games make the list, despite me probably spending more time on one of them than all those games combined. They're good, but the series has gotten a bit stale in terms of gameplay since the PS3 era.

AC would make the list, but I don't really race there. Used it more as a modding/test drive sandbox really. AMS is also good but it's basically remastered rFactor so I don't feel it meets the 2010 cutoff in spirit.

Last edited:
Back