Your OWN Car Replica!

• Thread starter GeeUK
  • 50 comments
My car is a 92 Eagle Talon, they don't have first gen Talon in GT4, and the 2nd gen Talon in GT4 is fwd, so I can't really replicate my car in GT4.

zPhoenix
My undying thanks to GT3 for directing me to the best car I ever owned. :cheers:

same thing here! although it was gt4 that did it. i was debating between a f-150 lightning and a subaru wrx and liked them both in the game and because of the game my choice came down to those two. however, i decided that functionality was paramount in this decision so i decided to go for the uber fast truck. it kicks my ass in real life, but i can still tote lumber and concrete around for all these pesky hurricanes hitting us.

toke81
same thing here! although it was gt4 that did it. i was debating between a f-150 lightning and a subaru wrx and liked them both in the game and because of the game my choice came down to those two. however, i decided that functionality was paramount in this decision so i decided to go for the uber fast truck. it kicks my ass in real life, but i can still tote lumber and concrete around for all these pesky hurricanes hitting us.

Top Gear drove one of them and said it sucked.

FastEddie12

Lots of power in a straight line I suppose, but they dont have to go through the 5 star safety check and the interior is terrible, was falling apart on that new truck he had. Anyway.....!

Anyone know what day the Toyota Glanza V in black turns up in the used car lot so I can get this ball rolling.

FastEddie12

yes however im not jeremy clarkson and i dont need to do slalom tests and race it around nurburgring and crap like that. i needed a fast car that could carry around a lot of cargo and thats what its good for

toke81
yes however im not jeremy clarkson and i dont need to do slalom tests and race it around nurburgring and crap like that. i needed a fast car that could carry around a lot of cargo and thats what its good for

Sorry buddy that was a bit harsh.

Good luck with the storms down there, looks like you're gonna need it. :ill:

sumbodycool
My car is the one that GT4 starts you off with. You know, the one in your garage upon in the first day of gameplay...

Ah, the only TRUE 'dream car'... 👍

FastEddie12
Sorry buddy that was a bit harsh.

Good luck with the storms down there, looks like you're gonna need it. :ill:

no problem...thanks for the luck but it looks like new orleans is the place thats gonna need it. being as ive lived here all my life, i actually enjoy hurricanes...you should be at a hurricane party when all the powers out, 100% fun.

I'll do the math:

'02 Toyota Corolla Runx w/beige paint - 180hp motor + (AE86 motor - 20hp) - 2 gears - hatchback + trunk lid - (headlights + tail lights) + (AE101 headlights + tail lights) - S2 tires + N1 tires + 9 years older + can buy it in the 90's Used Lot.

Of course, I'm driving, instead of the AI, so raise that equation by an exponent of 2.

Thus, my car is in the game.

In real life I own an '05 G35 6mt sedan. I just lowered it an inch on Eibach springs. The closest thing in GT4 would be to buy a metallic gray '03 G35 sedan (or Nissan Skyline sedan...same thing), add some NA tuning to add 40 hp, and lower and tighten the suspension.

I own 2 cars, a 1991 BMW E30 325i SE supercharged (not in game :()and a Honda CRX VTI boosted (Del Sol SIR in GT4). I've managed to get a car in GT4 close in power, weight, handling and looks to my real life car. Figures are 195Bhp (soon to be 225Bhp), 1100Kg (with me and 10l of 110RON fuel), 0-60Mph 6.5s and 0-400m 15s. I have a whole list of my modifications in real life but that would fill an A4 page and be too big for this post.

Oh and the Honda was my first ever car in the very first GT. Wanted one ever since then. :)

Mine's a '02 Odyssey w/front wheel drive and 240hp, so I can power boost the GT4 Odyssey and get close, but still... It does drive close to what I would expect mine to, except I never hear my high-end Michelin 'comfort' tires squeal like in the game.

Mine is in there to the letter.

Mitsubishi FTO GPX in silver. in fact it is one of the license tests!

it was exactly right until i got the stainless exhaust for it. induction kit to follow too.

m.

FTO_Sig.jpg

Latest Posts

Back