Your Personal Favourite Car Photos (that you took)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 150 comments
  • 12,296 views
Ahh, thanks. I haven't been there for a while.

Alex - Gaydon was one of the options for The Ocho, before we settled on The Cromwell. That's how close it is.
 
yeah, the ocho was a public bus journey for me. Gaydon is the way we get to the motorway (M40 I think) So I'll definitely be there next time. :)
 
In no particular order:






And I just had to post this up aswell :D I saw it and quickly leaned back out of my seat and snapped this shot.
 



The only 993 Turbo i've ever seen.

My favourite Mercedes of all time, R107 500SL, pure sex. :drool:

Series 2 Elan, perfect condition, not a scratch, truly beautiful.

I love Corvette C4's, my favourite colour is Maroon :)

This car makes me tremble every time i see it, not often at that. Ugly, but brutal :)​
 
joey D, I haven't seen any picture of the spyker C8 parked next to the veyron!

n38505333_30439095_2123.jpg


there you go.
 
I have lots of old ones from the pre-digital era, but they're too much hassle to search for, scan, compress, resize, etc., etc.! :ouch:
So here's my current favourites from since I went digital!

5. 1958 Ferrari Testarossa. (Not technically taken by me, 'cos I'm in the photo, but it was using my camera!)
1958ferrari250testarossve5.jpg


4. A McLaren F1 (Just to annoy Doug!!! :p)
mclarenf1smallzv3.jpg


3.A great pair of new & old Aston Martins :drool:
dscn1383qh6.jpg


2. My favourite picture of our Miata at Monument Valley at dusk. Looks like the sort of thing you'd find in a sales brochure! :)
019mollstervp1.jpg


1. The Porsche and Golden Gate Bridge make a nice shot together.
pollster3zg1.jpg
 
Here are five pictures that make me smile every time:
250Cali.jpg


412F1.jpg


HSRM.jpg


enzo.jpg


c5r.jpg
 
Some random ones from various bits and such...
Rain.jpg

CRX-doom.jpg

Porsche.jpg

DCP_0606.jpg


And this one was taken on a film camera a while back... got everything pretty nicely with it.

AnthonyEG.jpg
 
Wow, just five? It took a bit of searching through my picks, but these are some of my favorites from 2007 (in chronological order):


I really don't like Lexii at all, but this picture just turned out really really well. I'm not even sure how my camera did it, particularly when it had been acting up all day at the Chicago Auto Show


Yet another photo from the Chicago Auto Show, this Mercedes shot turned out really well despite having no intention of it being so. It almost looks like something out of an advertisement...


SoBe at its finest, I had been chasing down that F430 for a good amount of time while I was in Miami this summer. I had the opportunity to follow it up Collins Ave on my way back to my hotel one night, simply put, one of the best-sounding cars ever!


This $800+K photo was a complete shock at the time when in Miami. These were both Carrera GT spots #3 and #4, as I had already seen two at home in Michigan, neither together before


Just a personal favorite, but seeing Bumblebee up-close was pretty awesome. Then I found out Dad's had his name on the list for the Camaro for more than a year, and it made this whole experience that much better...
 
Wow! I'm very impressed by the level of quality photos posted! An idea could be for everyone then to pick their favorite 5 of other peoples photos posted here :p
 
Nice, John Vanos lives in my town. Where are you from ExigeRacer?
 
Grew up in Montreal, now live downtown Toronto.

That rally was Defi Ste Agathe/Du Hamel, which is not far from Montabello, Quebec.
 
Brilliant photos Exigeracer 👍
 
This is certainly the neatest picture I took with my phone. Horrible, but it's my car next to an Integra Type R.
AcuraIntegraTypeR3.jpg


Here's a nifty picture. A brand-new Saleen F150 pulling a Saleen Mustang strapped securely to a Saleen trailer.
saleenf150_saleens281.jpg


This is a terrible picture of a Rolls Royce Phantom. On the Tail of the Dragon. Next to my car. On the Tail of the Dragon. I laughed.
Dragonfun12.jpg


This is my favorite picture of my own Sol, peeking out from under my garage door and looking mean.
MyCar50.jpg


And this is simply priceless!
Dragon22.jpg
 
Keef, that last picture is like a bunch of high-school boys hiding a pack of cigarettes behind their backs as the principal walks by.
 
Keef, that last picture is like a bunch of high-school boys hiding a pack of cigarettes behind their backs as the principal walks by.

Agreed. Love the last pic keef. :)
 
The pictures aren't very good but all is well...
IMG_3228.jpg

17" rotor
IMG_3159.jpg

ultima GTR
IMG_3144.jpg

some open wheel car =]
IMG_3145.jpg

Sharkwerks 800bhp 996 turbo =]
IMG_3212.jpg
 

Please keep photos to 640 x 480 (or smaller if you really want to)
​

Big pictures make the dial-uppers angry. Besides, I managed to resize my photos, and I'm Captain Lazy.
 
I like the second one, Milliethemutt 👍
 
2, 4 and 5 are 👍 👍 👍
 
Don't really go to any events/races so these are all crap.








And for the lulz
​
 
Don't really go to any events/races so these are all crap.

sarcastic statement of the year. those are really quite good.
 
I always loved the Mercedes and Maserati shots. Dodge and Burn stuff is always cool in cold photos like those.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. If I had to pick next week I'd probably come up with 4 others and the Le Mans tail lights shot.

F1GTR - They are some cool shots.
 
Thanks guys. But I really feel I could do better. ;)
 
some open wheel car =]
IMG_3145.jpg

Incase you didnt notice, THERE'S A 288 GTO IN THE BACKGROUND AND YOU DIDNT POST THAT PHOTO:eek:
 
Back