Your Personal Favourite Car Photos (that you took)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 150 comments
  • 12,296 views
Billy Gibbons' Impala (or Biscayne?).
losangeles108sph9.jpg

The Foose-Designed Thunderbird
losangeles134sby3.jpg

Trans-Am Mustang driven by Parnelli Jones (IIRC)
losangeles139svs9.jpg


talon012scp2.jpg


talon5006s3hw4.jpg


The last two, of course, being of my Talon. I've taken many photos of it, only a handful of which ever make it out of my hard drive.​
 
Here's one that I took last night of a WRX at the Macau ferry terminal. Not a special car by any means, but I just like taking night shots with slow shutter speeds. It looks superimposed onto the background especially around the rear and wheels, but I haven't modified it from the original photo other than add the black the border.

I've just noticed that it's a lot more blurred in this image compared to the original though. I'll put a better one up later.

subaruxj2.png


and here's one of my Dad's car...

mgwhitehorse003ma7.jpg
 
Ah...I might end up posting some of mine in a minute...:scared:
 
That's a great shot of that MG! 👍
 
Guys, burti is Turkish. Don't jump on him for miss-reading a title that's not in his native language. Could any of you go onto a Turkish website and make posts on it?
 
5. Friend of mine wanted some shots of his new Mach. I got lucky with this one.


4. Up close and personal with the F40.


3. My current car, pre-collision. :\


2. My previous car, perhaps not in the most legal of parking spots. :o


1. Not sure on the year, but it doesn't really matter. Simply stunning.
 
Z
...

3. My current car, pre-collision. :\


2. My previous car, perhaps not in the most legal of parking spots. :o


...
You got rid of a 350Z for a 300ZX? :crazy: :confused:
 
You got rid of a 350Z for a 300ZX? :crazy: :confused:

To be short, I wanted my boost back (had a previous turbo car).

The 350 was nice and handled well, but after 3rd gear it got boring. Side by side, I thought the 350 looked bloated, while the 300 -- to me -- looked timeless, sleek and sporty, which is basically why I didn't put any effort into boosting the 350.
 
Different strokes for different folks I guess. :indiff:
 
Wow you guys are lucky to see those Exotics on the streets, then again Im in CAN so those aren't as common as some photos i seen.

I'm a photographer guy so i don't have a camera at all, so i don't get the opportunity to snap shots of my fave. cars that i see in Toronto. I did see a Orange Gallardo, Elise, Purple/Yellow Corvette (ZO6) (with a license plate "99999999"), and some Ferrari.

I've seen Porsches too but I'm not very fond of those. Either than that, i saw a lot of nice cars at the Autoshow '07 at the Metro Convention Center.. and here's some pics I took there, Sorry htere are more than 5 but I really love these photos I took seeing as how none of the above posted some of these cars yet..

also, I like taking a front and rear 3/4 view all the time :)

Acura Advanced Concept Sedan.. 5th
conceptwithlogole1.jpg


Mitsubishi Concept X Front.. 4th
mitsubishiconceptxfts3.jpg

mitsubishiconceptxrsj7.jpg


SLR McLaren 3rd
slrmclarenfrontgo7.jpg

slrmclarenrearpk7.jpg


Audi R8 (Sexy Car :sly:) 2nd
audir8withinteriorcj1.jpg


Murcielago & Gallardo 1st
lamborghinimurcielagospr1.jpg

murcielagoskr9.jpg
 
Z
5. Friend of mine wanted some shots of his new Mach. I got lucky with this one.
👍 That's a great photo.
 
Z
2. My previous car, perhaps not in the most legal of parking spots. :o

You took that picture at Liberty Memorial in downtown Kansas City right? I think I recognize the reflecting pond and those stairs. How exactly did you get your car down there? I don't remember there being enough room for a vehicle to get down there.
 
Wow you guys are lucky to see those Exotics on the streets, then again Im in CAN so those aren't as common as some photos i seen.

I have to disagree. It really depends on the time of year and the location. :)
 
I see all of these cars in Canada on a somewhat regular basis in the summertime.
 
👍 That's a great photo.

Thanks much. 👍

You took that picture at Liberty Memorial in downtown Kansas City right? I think I recognize the reflecting pond and those stairs. How exactly did you get your car down there? I don't remember there being enough room for a vehicle to get down there.

Lucky me. I had a spotter, otherwise driving through it alone would've left me with a dinged up car most likely. I couldn't really tell you exactly how it got it up there. . all I remember was an access road (say, small enough to be a walking trail or ATV path) existed off one of the back roads near the place. That took you (IIRC) to the lot where the actual Memorial is. From there, you'd hop a curb (very carefully. heh) and drive the car down, well, a narrow sidewalk and up to the front door.
 
Top 5 photos that I've taken, here they are though I have too many to choose from.
DSC_3287JPG.jpg


DSC_3914.jpg


DSC_3500.jpg


a005.jpg


DSC_3350.jpg
 
The GT3 RS pic and the Ferrari pic below it are hot! 👍

And I love the plate on that GT3. :D
 
I will post mine up on Tuesday.
 
Jumper's testarossa's plate has the forza logo on it :confused:
 
Jumper's testarossa's plate has the forza logo on it :confused:

Because it means 'Go' in Italian and is used by partizan fans of football etc. in Italy. 'Forza Ferrari' is a common phrase oft heard by the Tifosi.
 
Here are my top 5 at this moment in time:

1st
dscf1288rs01no7.jpg


2nd
dbrs9sbrs1xz6.jpg


3rd
dscf18rs01wy4.jpg


4th
dscf1504rs1gh1.jpg


5th
dscf1352rs1eq8.jpg
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan, very cool. 👍
 
It's hard to choose just 5 but here are a few

142.jpg



302.jpg



hyperfest108.jpg



hyperfest047.jpg



rx7_10.jpg



and a few more
062.jpg



033.jpg
 
It's a beast :)
000.jpg
 
Back