• Thread starter Iceman
  • 14 comments

Preferred RaceType/RaceMode

• Total voters

Iceman

Staff Emeritus
United States
Wisconsin, USA
Please let me know what type of race type and race mode you guys prefer best. Vote once for race mode and once for race type. Suggestions would also be appreciated 👍

i voted tt mode, and i'd have voted for hotlaps if i'd remembered

ideally for me, we'd have something like 1 multilapper to every 5 hotlaps :D

Definitley TT Mode with hotlaps. I don't like messing with AI since it's not very intelligent. I like the multilap races in the game, but not for the TTWRS.

I think what I'd like to do is have Pro Mode for D1, Pro or Semi for D2 and any choice for D3 for a future race. Sort of like a handicap feature.

i went for TT/multilap. I don't like the AI but wouldn't mind maybe doing 3 lap or 4 laps so u can show consistency. Don't mind hotlaps either.

As I posted in the other thread, I prefer TT mode to arcade as it brings in the equation of settings and individual rider form aswell as riding ability. Although that being said I can see the attraction of using arcade mode to level the playing field as it were.

TT mode, hotlaps. With the occasional multi lapper. 👍

I like to meddle with the settings, I seem to be better at it with TT than the GT series. :D

I think the handicap with the control modes is probably a waste of time, (IMHO). It's probably pretty close to what we all use anyway?

nah
standard handling characteristics are more arcadish, less chances of downing the bike

as well as not having to throttle control the wheel spin :P

yeah, standard has the most grip, semi-pro has a little less than that and pro has a little less than that. though, with enough practice and set up time you could probably come with in a second or two or you semi time with pro mode.

(based off what ive seen, i jumped right into pro mode :) )

Unfortunately I don't have enough working fingers (about 6 for those interested) to use pro mode so I have to stick to standard and occasionally semi-pro when my brother's joypad is working fully (he throws tantrums and control pads).

I voted for then hotlaps and the arcade mode. TT is just a side game for me and for fun I just prefer to jump a bike a drive some laps. 👍

Don't wanna invest to much time in it, so I really prefer the "easy" races. :dopey:

NielsG
I voted for then hotlaps and the arcade mode. TT is just a side game for me and for fun I just prefer to jump a bike a drive some laps. 👍

Don't wanna invest to much time in it, so I really prefer the "easy" races. :dopey:

You mean to say that TT doesn't dominate your life like it does mine? :sly: I am about 85% complete and now that the TTWRS is running as well as the WRS, I can kiss my social life goodbye. (I never had one anyway, which is probably why I am here!) :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back