- 640
- awan_afuqja
Had a 2003 Z4. Smashed it. Have a 2003 BMW 330Ci. I don't know if it's in the game or not. Nice M3s, fellas. Very cool.
The 330i is included, standard. Can´t remember if it´s the E46 or the E92, though..
Had a 2003 Z4. Smashed it. Have a 2003 BMW 330Ci. I don't know if it's in the game or not. Nice M3s, fellas. Very cool.
I've been in a few over the years and a very well looked after one is insanely quick even by today's standards. But remember Lotus tuned them , but Vaxhual built them!
I've driven a Volkswagen GTI '08 in real life and the '05 version is pretty similar. Once I upgrade the game version with turbo and some exhaust, the speeds are pretty similar.
Nomy VW Corrado is NOT in the game, but was in Forza..
Same here... but hey then we wouldn't have room for the "Thing", "Kubblewagen" and "Schwimmwagen![]()
A 1986 Buick Regal in black was my third car. Mine had the 5 liter V8 and not a turbo 6.But those Buicks were very hot **** on the streets of the US when I was a kid. I tried to make mine into a GNX but I ended up crashing it.
I had to buy the GNX in the game. Wish it was premium. It had a cool interior and an orange turbocharger stitched into the upholstery shaped like a 6. Good times. I'll volunteer to model the interior, Kaz.
The Buick Regal/Grand National/GNX/T-Type were all the same body in the 1980's and the '87 GNX is one available in GT5. The pinnacle of all Regals!
Grand Nationals were named for the NASCAR races they competed in when they were still somewhat "stock."
McLaren (yes, him) was involved in the turbo design.
The Grand National was the fastest car available in the US for a year. Well there was that one year they didn't make any Corvettes! I think 1983. Doubters should drive a healthy one before calling it slow.
GT 5 has something for everyone it seems.
My real car is a Honda Odyssey '02.
It doesn't have 4WD, comes up a little shy of 400HP (ok-a lot shy) and my wife won't let me apply the stage-3 weight reduction to my real car.
Planning on recording: the kids fighting, quipping in "are we there yet" and other random ambient backseat family noises and comments, putting them into an MP3 and putting it on my custom music play-list. (just to add to the 'realism')
