Your Shopfront: Buy and sell your creations here!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 101 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Looks like many people are going to be spending a lot of time making various creations to sell in their Shopfront. I thought it might be a nice idea to post some pictures of things in this thread so we can all buy each other's stuff online. I'll go first...

Welcome to ...
REDEYE RACING

The first and only thing I have made so far, this is the logo from the infamous Option tuning magazine in Japan. Below is a photoshop of the logo, but the one in my shop is almost identical. For now I have made a white w/ black surround but I plan on making the various other colours below in the next couple of days. It's about 104 layers and took me 1.5 hours to make.

Buy them for 3,000cr a pop from my shopfront and use them on your creations (Keywords: 'Option, JDM, magazine, authentic' my user name is juanchai. Enjoy!

I made another little logo, a Domokun character - one with a black outline and one with a white outline. Check out my Storefront if you want one at 3,000cr a pop.

Here's my latest creation Abarth Racing 500. 10,000cr on the Storefront (search ABARTH RACING).

fia_500_001.jpg

fia_500_002.jpg

Please post your creations here!

24/10 UPDATE: Have added more colour versions to the Shopfront; red, yellow, green, blue (white outline, black (white outline). I will be adding more colours tonight and doing some gradient versions.

27/10 UPDATE: Added a little Domokun character

28/10 UPDATE: Added an exclusive design. Abarth Racing Fiat 500

Last edited:
Wow, those look really nice. I'll probably pick one up when I get Forza 3.

EDIT: Question, are vinyls like these locked or can you still mess with them? Or is there an option the creator chooses like in Forza 2 for complete cars.

MOGSHOP

New release;

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse Design
10,000 credits

When fitted to an Abarth 500 with the Abarth street bodykit fitted this is a direct replica of the Assetto Corse car except for the wing mirrors. Previews and comparisons below;

assettocorse1.jpg

fiatabarth500assettocor.jpg

assettocorse2.jpg

fiat500abarthassettocor.jpg

Thanks! I really wish there were a way of getting the wheels white though.

Thanks. Exactly what I wanted to see, they included Work Emotion CR Kais. My Civic will be complete. :lol: Now if only they had used the sedan instead of coupe. I guess I'll have to hold out for a DLC for the JDM Type R.

It looks like Arial Bold with red and black text in italic. I will give you 2 credits.

Dude, that's the name of my little imaginary tuning company not a logo for sale on FM3.

Love the Fiat Moglet. I'll take one of those designs when I've saved some more money to play around with.

I should have the game today first thing I'm going to do is the GTP logo followed by GT logo, damn can't wait :D

I should have the game today first thing I'm going to do is the GTP logo followed by GT logo, damn can't wait :D

lol, GTPlanet logo in Forza :lol:

Crap, i want an X360 and my Parents doesnt allow me to have one...Forza 3 Livery Editor looks Simply Awesome:ouch:

Thanks to anyone who downloaded my design, it's currently the 8th highest rated Fiat 500 design in the storefronts, so if you download it can you please rate it for me so others can find it? Thanks!

The price has dropped to 5,000cr. now too so it should be a bit more affordable.

Hey one thing I just noticed Moglet is that you dont have the "abarth" sticker on the window....Did they take that out or was it never in there to begin with and T10 just did something special for team BlkJK?

Hey one thing I just noticed Moglet is that you dont have the "abarth" sticker on the window....Did they take that out or was it never in there to begin with and T10 just did something special for team BlkJK?

You can't put stickers on the windows, the ones on the other cars are done by placing a vinyl on the front of the roof. I decided against that route.

The BlkJK one is nice enough but it's missing the 'E' sticker from the bonnet and the numbers on the side of the car are plain black instead of black and white. The car is also the wrong base colour. I do, however, prefer their number plate and might re-think mine to make it more like the original.

Last edited:
Woooohoo! I went home last night after 24 hours off FM3 and had sold almost 50 of my Option stickers. I have now put the colour ones up too. Get in there and buy, buy, buy! ;)

Hey, have you thought about doing some Option2 ones? I had one on my old S14, so when I get Forza and start replicating my cars, it'd be nice to have.

Hey, have you thought about doing some Option2 ones? I had one on my old S14, so when I get Forza and start replicating my cars, it'd be nice to have.

Yes, I'll do the Option 2 one next although it's a bit more complicated. I think I'll milk these stickers for all they're worth with different colours and gradients etc. as it's a nice little side income from the main game. I love this shopfront idea!

You can't put stickers on the windows, the ones on the other cars are done by placing a vinyl on the front of the roof. I decided against that route.

Good call, I hate it when people put the windscreen sticker on the roof. Why Turn 10 didn't give an option to put decals on the glass I don't know. That and the exclusion of matte finish and white wheels baffle me.

Last edited:
There's a vid on youtube that shows them all, you might be able to find it.

Here it is...

Wow, weaksauce. 👎 A racing sim that allows you to change the wheels on your car should at least give you more than 10-15 choices of lightweight wheels, and not 50 big shiny chrome dubs.

Wow, weaksauce. 👎 A racing sim that allows you to change the wheels on your car should at least give you more than 10-15 choices of lightweight wheels, and not 50 big shiny chrome dubs.

Sadly I think most people want big chrome wheels so they can be "big pimpin" or something. I agree though, weaksauce indeed. I'm pretty disappointed by it.

Sadly I think most people want big chrome wheels so they can be "big pimpin" or something. I agree though, weaksauce indeed. I'm pretty disappointed by it.

Thirded. Very, very disappointing. I wonder if they will make more available as DLC? :shrugs: If they do it SHOULD be free!

Just like reality, 99% of people who buy wheels only do it for the look and don't have a clue it effect performance.

Back