Your Shopfront: Buy and sell your creations here!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 101 comments
It's already on sale on my storefront along with a free tune that has the rims and the c-class cap upgrade (C425) I'll put a tuning profile for just the rims too in case people want that :)
Oh and the livery is on sale for 1,000cr =) (I think you can do a search with "Impreza GTP v2").

Last edited:
Imprezza WRX GTP '08 (v2)

offscreen pictures since I suck at making them ingame anyway xD

Still working on the "racing gtp" livery on my A4 Touring Car and it's going well. I added the GTPlanet Racing plate & the new number placing on the storefront in case anyone wants that, or msg me on live for a gift as usual :embarrassed:)

As always alba excellent work 👍 and I just picked up a copy along with the free tune.

Not directed at you but one thing that is confusing me a little is that on the 2 '08 STI tunes I've downloaded their skid pad figures are only around 1.01 at 60mph and 0.97 at 120mph. I mean that very well might be completely reasonable but, and this is the real reason I even mention it here, the only other C class tune I've acquired is for the new Scirocco and although it is only 100lbs lighter that dang thing sticks at 1.09 and 1.07 respectively. In addition its top speed is 172mph although the PP is only rated at 306hp vs 325hp for your STI build. Maybe it is just a bug or maybe even, seems unlikely though w/o doing the math, it is just THAT much more aerodynamically efficient at producing downforce and reducing drag :crazy:. Anyway just thought I'd mention it as a F3 oddity that I've randomly come across.

Edit------
Just did a quick test at Sunset Club (R) with the 2. 3 laps with the VW and my fastest was a 1'07.03". 3 laps with the STI and I was at 1'06.73". Although not very scientific at'tal, the skidpad and top speed numbers on the VW now seem pretty suspect.

Last edited:
I just removed the old version and new one and reuploaded my latest so there's no confusion and only one on my storefront :)

I just did a proper Skip Barber logo with the outlining. I'll have pictures with various cars I'm putting it on.

Forza30.jpg

Forza31.jpg

Castrol Celica from GT4, not perfect but I think it is one of the better ones out there. Search for Castrol Celica. 👍

Impressed! I definitely want that on both my Celicas.

I'll have to say that alba's Subaru paint job is just amazing. I wondered what he meant by texture work, and it's layers pf splatter in a mother of pearl effect. It's worth way more than 1000 Cr.

Hi guys here's the second in my series of Fujimi Kaido themed drift cars - the Supra JZA80. When I designed the car I used a Trial rear bumper, sideskirts and front bumper and the FM spoiler. with the 1st Rota wheels These fit the design perfectly.

supra.jpg

Search the following words: Toyota, Supra, 10,000cr, Original, Drifting
Enjoy, and if you do buy please rate. Thanks!

Amazing graphics as always Rue. I'm not too much into mural cars, but... I might make a couple of exceptions... ;)

My first livery is a replica of Alan Kulwicki's Zerex antifreeze scheme from the late '80s and early '90s. Here's a pic of the real thing:
AlanKulwicki1989Phoenix.jpg

And here's my Fusion Stock Car-based replica:
4056434679_eefca5215d_o.jpg

4056434473_09fbe3eb86_o.jpg

4056434415_9863274fa0_o.jpg

The whole car is available for 10,000cr, and the Zerex lettering and stripes on the hood is available separately for 1,000cr. I'm working on another retro NASCAR livery that should be available soon, with many more for other cars to come later.:)

Needs a few dozen more decals. ;)

But that's a really nice rebirth on the Fusion, and taking the time to skew the "Zerex" font is something a lot of artists overlook. As a decal maker, I'm well aware of how time consuming it is to make those things, and I'm just as happy to buy some off the storefront.

Back