Your single best photo

• Thread starter SuperIB
  • 335 comments
Here's another, I suppose.

IMG0002.jpg

I have a few but I like this one, although a little more light across the car would be better.
GT4Photos001.jpg

Hi guys,

Decided to pay a visit to the GT Planet forums after a few long years and chanced upon this thread.

Here's my contribution from my now retired photothread:

Mine's R34 GT-R (Favourite car of all time, favourite tuner of all time)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Decided to pay a visit to the GT Planet forums after a few long years and chanced upon this thread.

Here's my contribution from my now retired photothread:

Mine's R34 GT-R (Favourite car of all time, favourite tuner of all time)

Cheers!

Welcome back to GTPlanet ;)

This is one of my favorite shots. I was going to save it for the tournament, but I couldn't get the glow from the headlights to look good, and I added too much noise. Here it is anyway:

yeah that is a bit much noise there. i would also recommend running the
smudge or blur tool around the outer areas of the left headlight.
but otherwise a very nice work. can't believe i missed out on the final
tournament. oh well.

here's my other favorite shot, just because it took me ages to finish it
and i almost gave up on it. i think i've used this for a competition not too
long ago. it was a dominant win :D

Yep it looks rough. Like a noise of TV. But it's very good no matter you've done it to your picture.

I gotta say, Luke supra had great potential. Sure a little bit too much noise. I have found that if you have the f stop at 1.4-ish, it has those horizontal lines around the headlights, bump it up a bit.

I think i have to agrre that Adrians shot is his best, and probably his most dominant win EVER! Good to see that shot again as well.

Bram's is up there! I don't know if his absolute best, but it's indeed waaaay up there. The problem is, is that he has toooo many friggin great shots/edits.

And now that I'm thinking about, I feel that this one was my best. Im sure some/most/all would disagree but...it has been awhile since I even reviewed my own work. Any thoughts on what is or did I make the right choice.

I completely disagree with you Swiss :P (apart from the potentially grainy Luke shot, Bram's awesomeness and Adrian's coolness (though I don't think that is his best one)):D.

For me, your best shot is a tie between this one:

and this one

👍

Has for my best or favorite shot, truth be told, I don't have any, I hate them all. :mad: :lol:

Nah, jokes aside, and probably behind anyone's thought, my favorite and I think overall best shot is a PmC-ish edited shot, my Photomode Final (PmC) Entry, the McLaren BMW @ Laguna Seca (I never though that, that track was cool for some shots).

In fact, this Tournament I produced some of my favorite shots to date, beating some 2.0 edited I had has favorites.

I completely disagree with you Swiss :P (apart from the potentially grainy Luke shot, Bram's awesomeness and Adrian's coolness (though I don't think that is his best one)):D.

For me, your best shot is a tie between this one:

and this one

👍

Has for my best or favorite shot, truth be told, I don't have any, I hate them all. :mad: :lol:

Nah, jokes aside, and probably behind anyone's thought, my favorite and I think overall best shot is a PmC-ish edited shot, my Photomode Final (PmC) Entry, the McLaren BMW @ Laguna Seca (I never though that, that track was cool for some shots).

In fact, this Tournament I produced some of my favorite shots to date, beating some 2.0 edited I had has favorites.
We would disagree on that wouldn't we. :lol: I thank you for your thoughts on my shot. And I must say, that I do agree with you on your shot, at least on the PMC side of things.

You could've selected the car and blurred the background only. It would make the car stand out. This way the car is blurred, too. ;)

Back