Your suggestions for cars with painted stock rims?

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 92 comments
I really want the car with 99999 switches and 0 kms, and 99999 wins :D:D:D gib nao! (if you still have it)

check my thread, in which I clearly describe the bug in the software, also if they have 1 switch (which is normal) that's no problem for no one. (I mean dont hold back, because they get switches!)

Haha, yeah, that Maserati even is kind of funny, maybe I'll sell it instead of cars with painted rims... :lol:

I know how to use the bug, and I tried over and over again, but just seems like it won't work for me. So, even if people don't care about one switch, I also want to use the cars on my own... that would mean kilometres plus switches.

Whatever, the time this whole thing takes is just too much for me. I give up.

Haha, yeah, that Maserati even is kind of funny, maybe I'll sell it instead of cars with painted rims... :lol:

I know how to use the bug, and I tried over and over again, but just seems like it won't work for me. So, even if people don't care about one switch, I also want to use the cars on my own... that would mean kilometres plus switches.

Whatever, the time this whole thing takes is just too much for me. I give up.

Please if you got the time, check and see if you can send me the 99999 maserati, im interested! I really am!

and btw, did you see this in my thread:
NOTE 2: Please do not ask me to make other cars with other colored wheels cause im done with it!
Now you know why :D

If you're ever feel like trading one of the white Maseratis with black rims, I'd be happy to make a deal with you. I could care less about switches, cars are meant to be driven! :)

Back