Your Top 15 dance Songs?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 22 comments
  • 1,811 views
Messages
5,611
Messages
Gabkicks
Messages
GabkicksX
I'm not completely up on what's hot right now and i havent been to a club or party for a while :p.


So what are your top relativly new songs to dance to nowadays.
 
I don't dance :lol:
 
Those aren't dance songs. Those are "lets dry hump on the dance floor" songs. :rolleyes:
 
not neccessarily :D could be b-boy music or just plane hiphop dancing. people grind to techno and trance and rock too :p

and u cant snap ur fingers and have ur hands around the girls waist pelvic thrusting at the same time.
 
Tube & Berger - Straight Ahead
Eric Prydz - Call on Me.
Blumchen - Heute Ist Mein Tag.
O-zone - Dragostea din Tei (...NUMA NUMA YAY)
MC Hammer - You can't touch this
Bill Nye Theme Song :lol:
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
Boots Randolph - Yakety Sax :D
Edwin Van Santen - Axel F
the supermario world ending :D
Haddaway - What is LOVE?
Popcorn song
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Herbie Hancock - Rockit
The Bucketheads - The Bomb!
Cobum - We Interrupt This Program (Jean Clause Aides Remix)
Heavydance - Gimme all your lovin'
Baddd Spellah - Gawd Particles
Salt N' Pepa - Push It.
 
i guess you miss that i said somewhat recent :p still an interesting list :D
 
I don't have 15 songs, but I have to say Satisfaction by Benny Benassi is pretty good.
 
Gabkicks
i guess you miss that i said somewhat recent :p still an interesting list :D

That is what I dance to. Don't matter what date they were published, because they're timeless and that's the only reason I could ever dance to something in the first place. They pwn more than anything new could ever dream of pwning.


edit: The star wars cantina song is also pretty fun to dance to.
 
Crash852
Satisfaction by Benny Benassi is pretty good.

No, it's not, it's crap IMO.
A singing robot saying something along the lines of ; touch me, do not hold me until you give me my satisfaction.


Plain Weird
 
Hmmm....

In no particular order-

Eric Prydz- Call on me
Silicone Soul- Right on
Black Box- Ride on time
Eye Opener- Hungry Eyes
Mousse T- Is It Cos I'm Cool?
Mousse T- Right About Now
Mousse T- Horny
Hi_Tack- SaySaySay
Beatfreakz (Which are just Hi_Tack with a different name)- Somebodies watching me
Benny Benassi- Satisfaction
ultrabeat ( :D )- Elysium (I go crazy)
Angel City- Do You Know
Robert Miles- Children
 
ultrabeat
Beatfreakz (Which are just Hi_Tack with a different name)- Somebodies watching me
Benny Benassi- Satisfaction
ultrabeat ( :D )- Elysium (I go crazy)

See, someone else agrees with me. :)
 
Great song, great video.
 
ultrabeat
Eric Prydz- Call on me

See, someone else agrees with me. :)

And we're (I'm) not gay.
 
Dude, the video's full of near-naked chicks stretching all there limbs and showing camel toe.

What could possibly be ghay?
 
Oh, I haven't seen the video. I originally thought it was some Phil Collins re-hash and stuff, so I guess the "gay" feeling came about.

But, it's like the Victoria's Secret theme song, so screw the haters.
 
Doublepost.
 
KungFooFighting !!!! That song always gets me on the dance floor!
 
Ooh I have new entries-

Dirty South vs. Evermore- It's Too Late
Linus Loves- Stand Back
Layo&Bushwacka- Love Story
Armand Van Helden- MyMyMy
 
Tom Jones - She's a Lady
Paramore - Misery Business
Outkast - Bombs Over Bagdad
Moody Blues - Knights In White Satin
Teagan and Sarah - Back In Your Head
Lloyd and Lil' Wayne - You
La Bouche - Be My Lover
Justin Timberlake - Untill The end Of Time
Ernesto vs. Bastian - Dark Side Of The Moon
Techno Irish Soccer Chant Version - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Dj Tiesto - Forbidden Paradise (Trance Mix)
Anger Fist - F*@% Off
The Sonics - The Hustler
Ian Brown - Dolphins Were Monkeys
N.E.R.D. - Rock Star (remix)
 
Back