Your Wait Is Over!!! The Video Is Here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter X
  • 92 comments
  • 3,930 views
Thanks alot for the comments guys :) The drivers in the video were me and Imagine, the next video we are gonna coordinate even better and have drifts viewed from the rear camera of the car in front.

If there are any problems with the download/video please post them here, also post NEGATIVE comments as well as positive - as this will help me in making the next video even better!

GTPlanet - please put this in Videos section of your website, much appriciated - thanks!
 
hey just a suggestion... couldnt' you tune up the light quality of the vid... it sooo dark... lol
 
Hey X that was an awesome video man. All the Supras where awesome! I really liked the music, it fit in very well. The Escudo part and after was really cool. The very end was sweet. Worth the 5 min download for sure!
 
i'm going to try and 56k it...maybe it'll be done by morning :rolleyes:.
 
I have now seen the whole video. Very cool.

You've heard everything I have to say.
 
X, I've got your video on GTPlanet. I'm going to go ahead and edit your post above to include this link, and I'll have it on our GT3 videos page shortly. I liked how you showed our logo in the video - very cool! :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt3/videos/XImagine_GT3.mpg
 
I must say I have mixed opinions but the production as a whole was great. I love the control with the 360s but the drifts were very basic and I wish some turns were "completed" in their entirety. I really liked the editing and the music was cool too. Great piece.
 
Thanks for hosting the video! Any more comments? :D
 
in the part whree you were on the back straight at seattle.

instead of having one car spin out and the other go thru..do twin choku doris

THAT'd be sick :)
 
Thanks for the suggestion, be looking for that in the 2nd video! :)
 
Originally posted by X
Thanks for the suggestion, be looking for that in the 2nd video! :)

Do we have to wait as long for the second video? I sure as hell hope not!~
 
Yes probably even longer, my PS2 is not available - currently Imagine has a PS2 and when he is finished the game we will make a video. I might be able to borrow someone else's

Approximate Release Date for 2nd Video: Dec 20-30, 2002
 
- Your Video/Editing Is Freakin Amazing , mate but here are some tips

* Try not and correct as much as you drift , you tend to correct too much into the drift . Those Silvia Drifts could have been really fab . The Midfield Supra Tunnel Drift could have been much better . You owe it to us , to improve your drifting skills , because your editing is really really really freakin awesome . I wish my upcoming drift video could look this good

* Use harder / simulation tires , by the looks of it it seems that you use fairly soft compound tires in some of the drifts

* Use more cars , the Aston was a very innovative drifter that said , but you really didn't use a lot of cars . Give us Tvr's, C5's and more Mid-Engined Cars . They are harder , but you'll get lots of props and snaps from us if you slide MR2's/NSX's/XJ220's

* Views --> We Want More Views !!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

* Some of the cars looks like , they were set up for understeer , as some of them exhibit understeer slides :( :( :(

* Less Pendulum slides : When you race Pendulum slides feel great but they tend to never look as great , as what you hoped for .


The Celica Slides were great though , I struggle to slide those damn FWD cars

Great Vid
Can't wait for Version 2
 
WOW, I REALLY enjoyed your vid, i totally did those 360 spins man. Excellent all the way
 
Great video man, although I dont have sound turned on my work PC.

Good FF drifts, its nice to see im not the only one drifting FF`s.
Although im not really a fan of all those spinouts.

Dang your hachiroku has white wheels as well!!
 
dude,all i have to say is.....WOW!

that is the best freaking video that i have ever seen.I really LOVE that song!!it kinda....how do i say this....put me in a state of bliss:D!again,all i have to say is WOW!
 
heh thanks :)

GTPlanet peeps when's it gonna be up in main Videos section? :D
 
Nice. My only real critiques without getting to detailed are that the singing, the instrumental part is ok, the singing is annoying, the video can jerk slightly, a few scenes seem out of place, and it needed a bit more of an aggressive.

On the plus side, incorporate more spin recoveries, but not obessively, accident avoidance, and more scenes like the one of the Supra between 1:38-1:42 would be great!
 
Sweet clip. I'll be looking for more of such. a few questions though: what software & hardware did you use and what would i use if i wanted better graphics on the full screen mode. the full screen in Windows Media Player didn't show the graphic detail the game entails.
 
Originally posted by X
heh thanks :)

GTPlanet peeps when's it gonna be up in main Videos section? :D
It's already on the GT3 Videos page, and you're welcome. Oh, and for future reference, there is only on "GTPlanet peep", and that's me. :)
 
haha thanks Jordan :D

I appreciate it. Next video will feature:

- Drifts viewed from the car in front
- More accident avoidence
- More agressive, less drifts
- 2 wheel action
- 360's
- 180's
- Harder/Faster music but ofcorse with some slow parts :)

Thanks for all your comments - hopefully my next video will receive less negative, however I am glad that people pointed out the bad things - so that I can fix them!

More comments, always welcome :D
 
thanks for the nice vid.. but 1 comment.. how come @ complex.. the celica looks like its in slow mo? cuz i dun always see drifts that slow.... :lol: or is it just cuz your skills are so good that you can control the drift @ such a slow speed.... lol
 
o yeah, btw, if you REALY wanna make it interesting.. use the same car thoughout the courses... like same car.. but different courses.. and connect the cuts together.. it'll seem really good.. hehe... that got me a 90% in media arts class.. :D
 
re-download lol

And lol halfracedrift :P Its a FF car so the drifts had to be slow, its more like im not good enough to control them at high speed lol
 
North van :) I go to burnaby alot, how old are you?
 
17.

People download the video!!! :D Leave comments! Spank you!
 
Back