Your Wait Is Over!!! The Video Is Here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter X
  • 92 comments
  • 3,930 views
thats a sweet video.. :)

it would be sweet to see some rally cars though : )

esp when you do a really high jump... like in Tahiti :)
 
I got to a scool in West Vancouver, I will make sure there is at least one good high jump in the next video with a rally car :D
 
I think it would be schweet if you had a 2 player wheelie race between the escudo and the GT-ONE road car or sumfin. That would be SICK, man... The good kinda sick.

P.S: Nice ass video guy, I liked the spin stunts the most, those kicked ass... :rockon::band: Look forward to any future videos.

...and this guy rules :banana: hehe
 
hehe thanks :)

That is a good idea, look for it in the upcomming Video. Any TITLE suggestions? Like "GT3 Madness" or something I dont know lol
 
That's a cool video X, well done! Only one slight criticism is that in a couple of places it really looks like you're not going to recover the slide, and you've cut away before the spin.

Liked the 360s at Seattle and CS though.

Nice work :thumbsup:
 
Dude i saw your video at a friends house, overall it was a good video. I give you credit for making it but some stuff was good and bad here was one thing i liked the 360 on complex string and it was pretty much perfect, but the burn out was kinda stupid especially because you moved forward a little bit when doing it. Also some of your drifts were pretty good. And the when you did the 180 in front of the other car that was ok. Grandorifto has had the best vidoe i've seen so far but yours was ok and for doing it without an editing program it came out very good.

Oh and i think if you take more time and plan it out and stuff you would be able to make a much better video please make another one im sure it will be very good and better than your first.
 
Some of the drifts were unrecoverable ya, but I did that on purpose - the porshe going sideways on seattle just looked good because it was just sliding sideways, and then i hit the wall.

Ill do more complete drifts for you freaks :p jaabong thanks for your reply, and i did use a video editing program, Ulead Video Studio 6.
 
Nothing new, just bringing it To The Top one last time :D
 
Make a video with the Lambo, GT3 Porsche and some 50,000hp hybrids, or I'll slit your throat.
 
haha :D I am trying my best to figure it out, dont worry I will and it will be a hell of a video :)
 
Congratulations my friend, you have succeeded, bar none, in creating by far the most amazing, most pure. bad. ass. video that I've ever seen.

Bravo! You do indeed have a talent for racing, and may your next endeavor prove to be as good!
 
I can help you with some good FF drift setups, i managed to get my Mistu FT0 sideways very nicely.

BTW I did watch your video, but during my work break. Seeing as I did not want to disturb anyone I watched it with the sound off. From what I saw it looks very good!

BTW just wait untill you see the video Im going to make.
Im going to have the Nomad Diablo :eek: driving on......Autumn ring double :eek: . Seeing as I have access to GTConcept 2001&2002 and GT3 I think I cant go wrong.
 
We shall see race idiot :D

We shall see.....

:p

I watched ur vids, lookie goodie.
 
Yeah but I havent made a video like your one yet. All of my GTC videos are quite simple and dont require much editing. So this will be my first attempt at doing some major video thing.
 
TTT

Race Idiot i cant wait to see your video :D
 
it's a very good video........loved it! keep up the good work........

peace!
 
If you have any hybrids, please make sure to tell us what they are? i.e. what engine, chassis, how much hp etc.
 
Make a video with the Lambo, GT3 Porsche and some 50,000hp hybrids, or I'll slit your throat.

wtf does he mean 50 000hp hybrids? can you do that in gt3? HOW HOW HOW!?!?

Oh yeah and as for title suggestions (i know thats old sorry havent been on the forums in a while) Hows about Dorifto GT3 or the great canadian drift video or something... iono, the madness one was cool too.

w00t w00t Canadians RULE!
 
Ya either:

GT3 Madness
GT3 Secrets

dont know yet. I got the song tho :D Video will be 4 mins and 14 seconds long.
 
What kinda hardware did you use to get the replay files to videos, X? 'Cos i got a pretty wicked Zonda Stunt lying around and a Toyota supra RZ that goes 270 mph :eek: if yer interested... :D prolly not though :cry:
 
No, seriously, i wanna get into video making and i would appreciate any help. I wanna know how you get'em from memory card to hard drive.
 
Originally posted by [Jetstorm]-R
We Want Previews! We Want Previews!

previews are good,

and we need them! :p

i wish i had the video card and the time to make my own ..

*sigh*
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
I'll ditto most of the responses above.

As an additional hint for your next movie, I' still think the view from a 2nd player would be exceptional. After seeing your 360 spins around AI cars, the idea struck me, that you can view the replay from inside the AI car. This takes some coordination and another level of skill, with some good luck throuwn in.

You'll have to know exactly how the AI is going to brake and take the corner, so as to keep your drift visible form the AI.

Excellent work, and I didn't think the music was that bad.

Good luck,

AO

that's in my video, I thought I was the only one who had ever had that idea :)
 
Back