YUI Photography // 10.19|Reality Check: Switzerland|

• Thread starter Yui-san
  • 84 comments
What Revolution. said, but it's shame that there isn't a second Alfa in the last shot.

Anyway, you should try and replicate the car stunt in The Man With the Golden Gun ;)

@Revolution: Thanks for stopping by! :) And I agree with you, the shots look a bit too dark... I'll try to re-take them sometime. Prehaps more exposure might help.

@andrea: Thanks :) I was not able to add the second Alfa since the PSN is still down here in Taiwan, so I had to do it in 2P. About the "Man with the Golden Gun"... I don't think I could do that in GT5... there aren't any AMCs (Unfortunately).

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks a lot! :) Glad you like it!

Could someone please give me some feedback on my previous update (The PMC entries)? I would like to know how to improve my shots ;)

PMC 2.0 Entry

Another QoS Teaser:

QuantumTeaser.jpg

Could someone please give me some feedback on my previous update (The one before the QoS preview)? I would like to know how to improve my shots ;)

Last edited:
Nice work with the standards, my favorite has to be the first in #27, brilliant composition showing that terrifyingly sharp and banked hairpin :D

@ceiling_fan: Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with that shot as well :) Glad you like it.

@grrlpurple: Thanks! :)

By the way, could someone please give me some feedback on my PMC 2.0 Entry? I just want to know if I should change it ;)

Preview: BULLITT

BULLITT.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1-1.jpg

I know, the cars aren't right, and the color of the Mustang is a bit off... sorry!

Last edited:
Look for a green called "green mica", it is a Daihatsu color. If you want check my gallery and see how the color looks on the new mustang and the shelby. And nice pictures by the way, very good work with the filters and exposure!

@NBDESIGNZ: I'll have it done by this weekend. ;)

@ashes619: Thanks :)

@sar593:Thanks for the tip! And I love your gallery. You've got some very nice pictures there.

Anyhow, here's an old pic I thought I'd repost:

TokyoR246_2-2.jpg

On a side note, I'll be reducing the quantity of pictures uploaded each time, as I'm now leaning toward "Quality, not quantity".

Last edited:

*Click images for full size!

Phew...I've been busy with my final exmas lately, so I haven't been on my PS3 for a while... here are a few shots I took the day before the Le Mans race. And don't worry, the QoS and BULLITT updates will be coming soon!

Last edited:
Time to bring this thread back to life! (I will resize the pictures when I have time ;) )

PMC week 46 entries
PhotoComp46.jpg

PhotoCOmp46nor-1.jpg

BULLIT Preview (Yes, it's still coming ;) )
BULLITPREVIEW.jpg

Tokyo@Night
SpecialStageRoute5_5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_6.jpg

Here are some shots I took over the weekend. Enjoy! (BULLIT set is coming next week!)

PMC 2.0 Entry

PMC46DAY.jpg

McLaren Showdown: F1 vs MP4-12C

Mcalrens4.jpg

Mclarens3.jpg

Mclarens5.jpg

MclarensDrag.jpg

Mclarens1.jpg

Mclarens.jpg

McLarenF1TGTT.jpg

McalrenMP4-12C.jpg

PMC 2.0 Rejects

ZONDAR.jpg

PhotoComp46.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work 👍 the Ferrari McLaren :lol:v McLaren showdown is great 👍

Last edited:
@Soloracer3: XD Thanks a lot!

Note: So, the BULLIT set you've all been waiting for is finally coming this weekend! Plus a few GT5 vs Real comparisons of London and some cars (Including the GT by Citroen which I happen to find in front of Harrods :))

Finally got a chance to edit some of my pictures this weekend.

BULLITT: Part 1

BULLITT-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_11.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1-2.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_3.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_6.jpg

PMC Entry

SLRMcLaren.jpg

Next Update Preview: Super car collection
Mt-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bullitt set is epic. :lol: 👍 Love the insertion of Steve McQueen in the reverse burnout shot.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Anyways, here are some new shots

Super car Collection Pt.1

Mt2.jpg

Nrburgring24h_7.jpg

Rome_6.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_8.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_42.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_38.jpg

PMC 52 Entry

PMC52.jpg

Next time: Reality check