Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
Question: When you win the car, does it also then appear in the dealership to purchase?
I still havent drove it cuz i want to max login bonus to get max cash out of the event and that will be tomorrow.

No, it doesn't appear in the dealership.

Question: When you win the car, does it also then appear in the dealership to purchase?
I still havent drove it cuz i want to max login bonus to get max cash out of the event and that will be tomorrow.

bruh use different timezones on your ps3 to increase log in bonus. dont wait around 24 hours to get it. before you start GT6, put the time on the timezone that is closest to 0:00. so 23 hours and some minutes. then start gt6, when the clock is after 0:00, refresh the home screen and you will get log in bonus +1. repeat this process till you are at 200%

I ran Spa 24H. Putting when the midfield cars pitted. I ran Semi- wets to start. Refueled at lap 3 to RM tyres. Long stinted to 6minutes left and switched to Wets. Pitted again when the front runners pitted for RH. Finished 6th on the final teobturns when the 787B ran wide on the wet edge of the track.
Drive all race om racing soft ;) And i think that one refuling will be enough... ;)

I'm amazed at its fuel economy. In the Brands Hatch 10-lap challenge, I entered the pit at the 7th lap, which is quite longer than the others I've tested, and the AI would typically pit in lap 6 as well. It gave me a lot of advantage because of that (another fun factor was chasing that BMW McLaren F1 GTR Longtail).

And it's definitely a good weapon of choice in the 24 Minutes of Nurburgring, and you can finish it without pitting.

Added the car to GT6-Garage

nissan_zytek_z11sn_greaves_motorsport__13_by_gt6_garage-d8tzak2.jpg
That 4.0 camber value at the front tires is just killing me... :irked: :crazy:

Isnt that just more endemic of how modern racing cars are?

the drivers are pretty much on their back looking over their knees.

I just love this car. I dusted of my drive force pro after 6 years of not using it. With a steering wheel everything just feels so alive! Especially with this car.

As soon as I drove a 2.09 on spa in the academy I took the car to Brands Hatch to put in my perfect lap.... I drove around 47 times non stop. Awesome!!!

I have to agree with everyone else, very good car to drive, lots of fun. Even better with some suspension adjustments.

Fingers crossed we get the NISMO GTR LM for the final round.
>unaware that the Nismo GT-R LMP is already confirmed to be at round 4.

Latest Posts

Back