Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by FrzGT, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Deatharrow

Deatharrow

the ACO said nissan can't run without hybrid " clear and without without any possible different interpretation if nissan don't have hybrid they will don't run le mans , the zytek is for round 3 or 4 this is the last question for the moment :ouch:

2. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Zytek is more then likely round 3.

Rotorist likes this.
  3. Rotorist

Rotorist

Maybe a GT500 GTR is 3rd and Zytek is 4th. We all hope for LMP1 GTR NISMO to come to GT6 through GTAcademy though...

fortbo likes this.
  4. apff

apff

According to Whistle_snap, there is no GTR GT500 as a GTacademy car. Nor GTR LM.

So 2 options:
    - they will let us race the 4 stages with the 3 cars they already include in the game (GTR Nismo, GTR GT3 and Zytek)
    - we will race 4 cars, but who will be the 4th one? GTR GT500 or GTR LM? They didn't add to the game 4 car so it's just a hype train, but I think the LM has more chances than the GT500 '14.

Lubeify100 likes this.
  5. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Well, there is that update that will soon include the Peugeot Vision GT. Don't be surprised if that is the update we get the Nismo GT-R LM on June 2nd, especially since that's two weeks before the actual race.

fortbo, Dave Beerman and Lubeify100 like this.
  6. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rd. 4 starts on the 2nd, right? So then, it will be two weeks for the trial, which will end right before the actual race. Hmm.

sirjim73 and AleksandarSRB like this.
  7. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

That would be correct.

GTRacer22 likes this.
  8. apff

apff

The LM test day is the 30 / 31 of may. So it correspond to an update for the 2nd of june which could add the GTR LM to the game.

fortbo likes this.
  9. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

1.19 is almost certainly releasing next week, the GT-R LM Nismo would likely be in there.

Dave Beerman, sk8er913 and Lubeify100 like this.
  10. danardif1

danardif1

They do have the hybrid system working on the front end, just not the rear, which is why they are only running to the 2MJ subclass for Le Mans when their original intention was to run at the maximum 8MJ (which currently only Porsche are running at, Audi are at 4MJ and Toyota are 6MJ).

11. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

Thanks for info. :) I watcher Spa wec race and Audi overtake Toyota so easy how that is possible if Toyota have poverfull engine?

12. Aloha62_2

Aloha62_2

Going off topic now but Audi and Porsche have really stepped their game up, last year the toyota having 1000bhp was a big thing, this year it looks like both it's rivals have either matched or surpassed that. Rumours of 1200bhp in full burn spec for the Porsche.

13. apff

apff

14. danardif1

danardif1

It's complicated and a bit OT but basically it's about the whole package and how you deploy the electrical energy. Audi may have a maximum capacity that is 2MJ less than Toyota, but they may be able to utilise it more efficiently than Toyota or simply they may have a car that is better aerodynamically and has less drag for equivalent downforce.

Nissan may have a smaller overall capacity but their car has massively less drag than the others so it may be that the energy is less wasted on drag than the other 3 cars...

AleksandarSRB, Pubs16 and apff like this.
  15. kembro

kembro

My guess is - final round will be - GTR LM NISMO (new car) @ ABU DHABI (new track). To tie in with GTAcademy training and selections being held there this year. :bowdown:

fortbo likes this.
  16. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

That seems very likely based on the fact that we got a new track during last year's GT Academy

AleksandarSRB likes this.
  17. YZF

YZF

Lets hope so

18. NW48

NW48

Except we didn't get a new track.

Last year we had;
    Brands Hatch Indy
    Apricot Hill Raceway
    Bathurst
    Spa Francorchamps

The above were all tracks that were in GT6 prior to GT Academy.

Furinkazen, AJHG1000, fortbo and 2 others like this.
  19. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

He probable think about Twin ring motegi in GT5...

AJHG1000, fortbo and NW48 like this.
  20. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Wait a damn minute...why the hell is this thread named with "for the Final GT Academy 2015" when its almost certainly Round 3? Its more then likely about to be incorrect as hell.

stefanh73 likes this.
  21. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

Well the Red Bull Ring was added in an update when GT Academy was on. I didn't say that a new track was released especially for GTA.

22. NW48

NW48

It was released two days after GT Academy, actually. You may be confusing it with the day it was teased. :):tup:

GT Academy 2014 Online Qualification Concluded: 16th June 2014
    Red Bull Ring Added: 18th June 2014

23. Zlork

Zlork

It's not impossible to see a new track with the next update that should arrive around 1st June

GTP_CargoRatt likes this.
  24. NW48

NW48

Nissan Zytek LMP2 at Spa for Round 3

theteacher1907 likes this.
  25. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Well, that panned out slightly different then I was expecting. Then again, WEC does have P2 cars as well and infact, the same team that fielded this car did compete in the WEC at the time so its actually still relevant.

Either way, we got the P2 and that all but confirms the GT-R LM is on its way.

NW48 likes this.
  26. NW48

NW48

First thoughts: Understeer is back. :lol:

27. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Really, really, really, really, really like this new car, handles great and is surprisingly easy to drive. First time in a long time I've been happy with a car added to the game. I may just have a favorite new car. Thanks PD. :tup:

k12power, sirjim73 and NW48 like this.
  28. NW48

NW48

It may have understeer, in the TT at least, but I feel it strikes a perfect balance between understeer and oversteer. It also reacts how a LMP car should when you get it on a ripplestrip at low revs. Fantastic car. First LMP2 that I like in handling terms. Can't wait to get my hands on it and be able to fiddle with the settings.

29. Zlork

Zlork

If we succeed 3r round, we win the car? And how many CRs?

30. NW48

NW48

You get the car regardless of your lap time or if it was valid or not. How many Cr. you get, I have no idea as I keep hitting these stupid cones. :lol:

It's safe to say I'm slowly developing a mortal hatred of cones. :lol:

FussyFez, 4679 and sirjim73 like this.