Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
the ACO said nissan can't run without hybrid " clear and without without any possible different interpretation if nissan don't have hybrid they will don't run le mans , the zytek is for round 3 or 4 this is the last question for the moment :ouch:

the ACO said nissan can't run without hybrid " clear and without without any possible different interpretation if nissan don't have hybrid they will don't run le mans , the zytek is for round 3 or 4 this is the last question for the moment :ouch:

Zytek is more then likely round 3.

According to Whistle_snap, there is no GTR GT500 as a GTacademy car. Nor GTR LM.

So 2 options:
- they will let us race the 4 stages with the 3 cars they already include in the game (GTR Nismo, GTR GT3 and Zytek)
- we will race 4 cars, but who will be the 4th one? GTR GT500 or GTR LM? They didn't add to the game 4 car so it's just a hype train, but I think the LM has more chances than the GT500 '14.

Well, there is that update that will soon include the Peugeot Vision GT. Don't be surprised if that is the update we get the Nismo GT-R LM on June 2nd, especially since that's two weeks before the actual race.

Well, there is that update that will soon include the Peugeot Vision GT. Don't be surprised if that is the update we get the Nismo GT-R LM on June 2nd, especially since that's two weeks before the actual race.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rd. 4 starts on the 2nd, right? So then, it will be two weeks for the trial, which will end right before the actual race. Hmm.

The LM test day is the 30 / 31 of may. So it correspond to an update for the 2nd of june which could add the GTR LM to the game.

If they don't have the hybrid system at le mans, were going to all have to cover our eyes as our fellow GT players lose a slow and painful race.
They do have the hybrid system working on the front end, just not the rear, which is why they are only running to the 2MJ subclass for Le Mans when their original intention was to run at the maximum 8MJ (which currently only Porsche are running at, Audi are at 4MJ and Toyota are 6MJ).

They do have the hybrid system working on the front end, just not the rear, which is why they are only running to the 2MJ subclass for Le Mans when their original intention was to run at the maximum 8MJ (which currently only Porsche are running at, Audi are at 4MJ and Toyota are 6MJ).
Thanks for info. :) I watcher Spa wec race and Audi overtake Toyota so easy how that is possible if Toyota have poverfull engine?

Thanks for info. :) I watcher Spa wec race and Audi overtake Toyota so easy how that is possible if Toyota have poverfull engine?

Going off topic now but Audi and Porsche have really stepped their game up, last year the toyota having 1000bhp was a big thing, this year it looks like both it's rivals have either matched or surpassed that. Rumours of 1200bhp in full burn spec for the Porsche.

It's complicated and a bit OT but basically it's about the whole package and how you deploy the electrical energy. Audi may have a maximum capacity that is 2MJ less than Toyota, but they may be able to utilise it more efficiently than Toyota or simply they may have a car that is better aerodynamically and has less drag for equivalent downforce.

Nissan may have a smaller overall capacity but their car has massively less drag than the others so it may be that the energy is less wasted on drag than the other 3 cars...

My guess is - final round will be - GTR LM NISMO (new car) @ ABU DHABI (new track). To tie in with GTAcademy training and selections being held there this year. :bowdown:

My guess is - final round will be - GTR LM NISMO (new car) @ ABU DHABI (new track). To tie in with GTAcademy training and selections being held there this year. :bowdown:
That seems very likely based on the fact that we got a new track during last year's GT Academy

Wait a damn minute...why the hell is this thread named with "for the Final GT Academy 2015" when its almost certainly Round 3? Its more then likely about to be incorrect as hell.

Except we didn't get a new track.

Last year we had;
Brands Hatch Indy
Apricot Hill Raceway
Bathurst
Spa Francorchamps

The above were all tracks that were in GT6 prior to GT Academy.
Well the Red Bull Ring was added in an update when GT Academy was on. I didn't say that a new track was released especially for GTA.

Well the Red Bull Ring was added in an update when GT Academy was on. I didn't say that a new track was released especially for GTA.
It was released two days after GT Academy, actually. You may be confusing it with the day it was teased. :)👍

GT Academy 2014 Online Qualification Concluded: 16th June 2014
Red Bull Ring Added: 18th June 2014

Nissan Zytek LMP2 at Spa for Round 3

Well, that panned out slightly different then I was expecting. Then again, WEC does have P2 cars as well and infact, the same team that fielded this car did compete in the WEC at the time so its actually still relevant.

Either way, we got the P2 and that all but confirms the GT-R LM is on its way.

Really, really, really, really, really like this new car, handles great and is surprisingly easy to drive. First time in a long time I've been happy with a car added to the game. I may just have a favorite new car. Thanks PD. 👍
It may have understeer, in the TT at least, but I feel it strikes a perfect balance between understeer and oversteer. It also reacts how a LMP car should when you get it on a ripplestrip at low revs. Fantastic car. First LMP2 that I like in handling terms. Can't wait to get my hands on it and be able to fiddle with the settings.

Back