Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
I really need to stop looking at/discussing/watching gameplay videos of it now, or I'll become bored of it well before I even get the chance to drive the thing.

Sounds a lot like the VW or Mitsbubishi VGT's in game to me. Still hyped for the car, even though I've probably seen it a million times. Hyped more for tbe caf than GT Academy itself! :lol:

So, this thing ran at Le Mans with Jann and Lucas at 2014, correct?

Why not compare it to the onboard video above? If you still think it sounds 'nothing like' an LMP2 you're entitled to that opinion.
I was standing less then 10 feet away from this cars as they started up. And the fact that they copied the sound from another car proves that's they didn't even try to make it sound right!

I was standing less then 10 feet away from this cars as they started up. And the fact that they copied the sound from another car proves that's they didn't even try to make it sound right!

But the car they copied it from has the same engine. :odd:

Don't the GT6 onboard video and the real-life onboard video sound similar to you? Bearing in mind that they're both from cockpit perspective, and will sound slightly different to what you heard from 10 feet away?

Last edited:
But the car they copied it from has the same engine. :odd:

Don't the GT6 onboard video and the real-life onboard video sound similar to you? Bearing in mind that they're both from cockpit perspective, and will sound slightly different to what you heard from 10 feet away?
Yea they sound the same... They both sound like engines...

Just because its the same engine doesn't mean it sounds the same! Institution and exhaust system would be difrent thus making a magure sound change between the same engines.

Edit: just whatched a video of the Super GT car and it sounds exactly like the lmp2 car. But the sound it the game is awfull and sounds nothing like the pair of them!

Last edited:
Yea they sound the same... They both sound like engines...

Just because its the same engine doesn't mean it sounds the same! Institution and exhaust system would be difrent thus making a magure sound change between the same engines.

I'm referring to the two on-board videos above, both of the LMP2 car, in GT6 and in real life. Do they not sound at least very similar to you?

Can some one record fly byes of the car? Ther is too much out side noise in the cockpit of the really car. We can compair a lot easier!

That doesn't sound like AES, which is a shame, but i'm afraid it only sounds close to the real thing when is onboard.

Still be doing a lot of laps with it.;)

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know how it could get any closer to the real thing.
If you isolate the engine sound they do sound similar enough to be convincing. It's everything else that's missing, like the off throttle and downshifting sounds, which are linearly perfect in GT6 and full of character and life in the real car. It's a good effort from the engine sound standpoint, but overall still not a good, immersive sound package IMO.

Back