ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sai

You need to grow up, quit playing the 5 year old games. I mean for god's sake, my 11 month old daughter is more mature than you are or will ever be. @ This point RSM is done with you and your retarded antics. You might well just leave, and let the door hit you in the back on the way out.

whats the transgender got to do with it?

Everything. o_o
@Sai

You need to grow up, quit playing the 5 year old games. I mean for god's sake, my 11 month old daughter is more mature than you are or will ever be. @ This point RSM is done with you and your retarded antics. You might well just leave, and let the door hit you in the back on the way out.

Ok. lmfao

Sai I liked your video, sounded like ''GTP breaking drift news'' lol

It was the point of it, i was cracking up while recording it.

It's not that Im trans. It's that I'm female, and Sai and I can keep going on longer than Hammy ever will. <3 :)
if your female im a pope and you and sai? you were lesbian last year what happened? only sai wanted a chick with a dick?

and even if you 2 could go on for longer than me at least i dont have to travel half way round the world to get my dicks wet.....

Local brothel on your street corner bruh?

But seriously y'all stop the personal attacks this is gettin crazy

if your female im a pope and you and sai? you were lesbian last year what happened? only sai wanted a chick with a dick?

A lot of folks (particular of the religious variety) seek to undermine or discredit Transgender people by denying the identity of the trans individual. They claim that trans people who undergo sex changes don’t “actually” change their gender.

An individual’s worth and value is not diminished by being trans – or gay, queer, disabled, old, young or poor… you get the idea.

1391108321973.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back